Field Marketing Manager, North East EMEA
Sonatype, United Kingdom
We created Nexus to accelerate software innovation
- Define regional marketing plan that aligns with territory budget, goals and objectives
- Report on and present to senior executives core program and regional metrics that include (not limited to): number of MQLs, sourced/influenced pipeline generation, prior year growth and quarterly goals
- Manage regional marketing budget
- Plan and host online and offline events to create net-new pipeline, accelerate existing sales opportunities and deepen our existing customer relationships
- Plan, execute and manage end to end field campaigns that involve email marketing, direct mail marketing, digital marketing and other channels as you see fit
- Consistent and clear communication cadences with the sales organisation at all levels to better align field marketing programs to sales goals
- Work hand-in-hand with the Sales Development Representative function to ensure measured outcomes
- Work with the marketing operations team to build landing pages (for events, webinars, eBooks, etc.), and send automated and personalised emails
- Work cross-functionally across all departments of the marketing organisation in the US and Internationally
Who you are...
- 3+ years of related marketing experience, ideally in field marketing
- Fluent spoken and written English & German, with a clear and confident communication style
- Proven experience carrying out marketing efforts, including planning, prioritising, and implementing strategy
- Experience partnering with an enterprise sales teamHighly organised and proficient at managing multiple projects at the same time
- Strong communication skills – written and oral
- Experience using sales and marketing technologies such as Salesforce and Hubspot
- Able to travel when required
- Work well in a rapidly changing environments
- Metric driven and have the ability to draw insight from complex marketing data
What We Offer
- The opportunity to be part of an incredible, high-growth company, working on a team of experienced colleagues
- Competitive salary package
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits including a stock option plan
- Business casual dress
- Flexible work schedules that ensure time for you to be you
- 2019 Best Places to Work Washington Post and Washingtonian
- 2019 Wealthfront Top Career Launch Company
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2019
- Fast Company Top 50 Companies for Innovators
- Glassdoor ranking of 4.9
- Come see why we've won all of these awards
The Sonatype journey started 10 years ago, just as the concept of “open source” software development was gaining steam. From our humble beginning as core contributors to Apache Maven, to supporting the world’s largest repository of open source components (Central), to distributing the world's most popular repository manager (Nexus), we’ve played a meaningful role in helping the world embrace the power of open innovation.
Over time, we witnessed the staggering volume and variety of open source libraries that began flowing into every development environment in the world.
Want to learn more about Sonatype? Visit Sonatype's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.