Software Dev Senior Engineer (C Programming)
SonicWall, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Preventing complex network security breaches for more than 25 years
SW Dev Senior Engineer – SonicWall, Bangalore
SonicWall has been fighting the cybercriminal industry for over 26 years, defending small- and medium-sized businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from SonicWall Capture Labs and the formidable resources of over 26,000 loyal channel partners around the globe, our award-winning, real-time breach detection and prevention solutions secure more than a million business and mobile networks and their emails, applications and data.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just a another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
• Design and Develop scalable solutions for SonicWall NGFW products
• Responsible for designing solutions from scratch
• Responsible for handling customer escalation issues
• Break down complex engineering problems and rapidly develop prototypes
• Work with product management team to define new features
• Understand customer needs and help improve the product portfolio
• Collaborate with other engineers on code reviews, internal infrastructure, and process enhancements
• Collaborate and communicate well with others on requirements and status to ensure products are manufactured properly and reports are accurate.
• Strong C programming experience
• Hands on experience with TCP/IP, UDP and other networking protocols
• Hands on experience with Firewall, NAT and related technologies
• Experience with multi-core and multi-threaded programming is a strong plus
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Show aptitude to learn new things and incorporate new ideas
• Ability to quickly troubleshoot and resolve issues
• Familiarity with Agile Software Development Methodologies
• Experience with virtualization infrastructure is a big plus
Education and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related area of study
• 10+ years of industry hands-on experience in the skills requested above
SonicWall provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
To know more about the Company, please visit the website – www.sonicwall.com
OUR STORY SonicWall has been preventing cyber crime for over 25 years, defending small- and medium-size businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from the Capture Labs Threat Network, our award winning real-time breach detection and prevention solutions –coupled with the formidable resources and expertise of more than 18,000 loyal channel partners around the globe – are the backbone securing more than a million business and mobile networks and their email, applications and data. This combination of products, innovation and partnerships delivers real-time cyber defense solutions, tuned to the specific needs of the more than 500,000 businesses in more than 150 countries around the world. The end result: you can do More Business. With Less Fear.
Want to learn more about SonicWall? Visit SonicWall's website.
Jobs You May Like
iOS Software Engineer
Fitbit, Romania - Bucharest
Infrastructure Engineering Manager
Dropbox, Mountain View, CA
Data Infrastructure Engineer
Robinhood, Menlo Park, CA
Software Engineer - Android
Quora, Mountain View, CA
Technical Program Manager
Fitbit, US - Boston
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA