SW Dev Engineer (BSP)
Preventing complex network security breaches for more than 25 years
SonicWall has been fighting the cybercriminal industry for over 26 years, defending small- and medium-sized businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from SonicWall Capture Labs and the formidable resources of over 26,000 loyal channel partners around the globe, our award-winning, real-time breach detection and prevention solutions secure more than a million business and mobile networks and their emails, applications and data.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
• Design and develop security features and products for SonicWALL’s comprehensive Internet security products and solutions.
• Document design and test plan for SonicWALL network security applications and embedded software.
• Ability to perform various test activities ranging from functional, boundary, error, performance, capacity, stress and load testing.
• Interact with remote team in coordinating development progress.
• Work with QA and automation team to track defects from discovery through resolution in timely manner.
• Provide top-tier customer support on customer escalations and product related issues.
• Bachelor or Master degree in EE/CS or related field
• 3 – 5 years of related software development experience in Linux / VxWorks or other real time OS.
• Deep understanding of TCP/IP, 802.11 WLAN/Blue Tooth technology and challenges of network security, knowledgeable in VPN, QoS, firewall, DHCP, HTTP, HTTPS, VLAN and/or similar networking protocols and concepts.
• Good programming skills in C
• Hands-on experience with troubleshooting methods including wiredshark, airopeek, tcpdump, assembly code reading and other network sniffer / code debugging tool.
• Be able to work flexible hours to accommodate remote team
• Experience in network security product development.
• Experience in BSP/device driver development
• Proficient in Linux and vxWorks
SonicWall provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
OUR STORY SonicWall has been preventing cyber crime for over 25 years, defending small- and medium-size businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from the Capture Labs Threat Network, our award winning real-time breach detection and prevention solutions –coupled with the formidable resources and expertise of more than 18,000 loyal channel partners around the globe – are the backbone securing more than a million business and mobile networks and their email, applications and data. This combination of products, innovation and partnerships delivers real-time cyber defense solutions, tuned to the specific needs of the more than 500,000 businesses in more than 150 countries around the world. The end result: you can do More Business. With Less Fear.
Want to learn more about SonicWall? Visit SonicWall's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer, Full Stack
Snap Inc., Toronto, ON
Principal Front End Engineer
Mobile QA - Software Development Engineer in Test (Principal/Staff/Senior)
Shape Security, Mountain View
Software Engineer - Backend
Evernote, Santiago, Chile
Sr. Software Engineer (CDN)
PlayStation, Aliso Viejo, CA
Wizeline, Queretaro, Mexico