Cloud Wireless Engineer
Preventing complex network security breaches for more than 25 years
SonicWall has been fighting the cybercriminal industry for over 26 years, defending small- and medium-sized businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from SonicWall Capture Labs and the formidable resources of over 26,000 loyal channel partners around the globe, our award-winning, real-time breach detection and prevention solutions secure more than a million business and mobile networks and their emails, applications and data.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just a another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
• Implement SonicWall wireless cloud management framework and solution based on public cloud infrastructure.
• APP development in mobile platform and cloud web services.
• Deliver design specification and test plan documents.
• Support other teams to resolve software bugs and customer issues.
• Persistent attention to detail while thinking strategically and executing tactically with high level of comfort working in a dynamic ambitious environment.
• Work cross-functionally to develop solutions to support the daily needs of a rapidly growing business.
• Min 5 years’ experience in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field with the ability to work independently and manage as part of a team.
• Solid computer science background and knowledge in data structures, algorithms, object oriented design and security
• Hands-on experience in Node JS development and Enterprise Java development including multithreading, Java Security APIs, and Java performance optimization
• Experience in REST and Web Services development
• Understanding of Identity Services and integration with Directory Services/Federated Identity Providers
• Solid background of cloud technologies and frameworks, such as OpenStack/AWS
• Knowledge of container and clustering technologies like Docker, Kubernates, Mesos
• Proven experience architecting and implementing scalable, resilient, reliable large scale
• Deep understanding of Web related technologies, such as AngularJS, HTTP/HTTPS, HTML5, Ajax, JSON, and Database.
• Understanding IEEE802.11a/b/g/n/ac WiFi network is a plus.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• To be successful, you will need to be extremely organized; able to multi-task in a high/low volume environment and manage competing priorities.
• Strong written and verbal communication, team oriented while being able to work independently, self-starter and motivated.
• Background in tech; cybersecurity a plus.
SonicWall provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
OUR STORY SonicWall has been preventing cyber crime for over 25 years, defending small- and medium-size businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from the Capture Labs Threat Network, our award winning real-time breach detection and prevention solutions –coupled with the formidable resources and expertise of more than 18,000 loyal channel partners around the globe – are the backbone securing more than a million business and mobile networks and their email, applications and data. This combination of products, innovation and partnerships delivers real-time cyber defense solutions, tuned to the specific needs of the more than 500,000 businesses in more than 150 countries around the world. The end result: you can do More Business. With Less Fear.
Want to learn more about SonicWall? Visit SonicWall's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer – Back-End
trivago, Düsseldorf, Germany
App Annie, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Senior Electrical Engineer
Formlabs, Somerville, MA
Data Engineer, GameChanger
Gray Scalable, New York, NY
Sr. Manager, Project Management Lead for Commercial Gene Therapy Products
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
Director- BigData Engineering
Visa, Austin TX, US