Business Development Manager- East
SonicWall, New York - Remote
Preventing complex network security breaches for more than 25 years
SonicWall has been fighting the cybercriminal industry for over 26 years, defending small- and medium-sized businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from SonicWall Capture Labs and the formidable resources of over 26,000 loyal channel partners around the globe, our award-winning, real-time breach detection and prevention solutions secure more than a million business and mobile networks and their emails, applications and data.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
The Business Development Manager (BDM) will play a pivotal role in executing SonicWall’s corporate strategy. The BDM will be directly responsible for identifying, qualifying, recruiting, and onboarding new SonicWall channel partners focused on enterprise customers. The ideal BDM candidate will possess an entrepreneurial growth mindset with a strong underlying knowledge of business development best practices and channel processes. The BDM will build and maintain executive-level partner relationships and manage a comprehensive joint business plan focused on driving new SonicWall revenue and market share in his/her assigned territory. The BDM will be responsible for aligning SonicWall’s solution portfolio and value propositions to the partner’s growth initiatives and create compelling events for the partner sales force to execute against. The BDM will work closely with regional channel sales, account management and marketing teams to coordinate sales and marketing activities to drive partner new SonicWall revenue.
- Directly responsible for managing new channel partner recruitment lifecycle; including prospecting, qualifying, onboarding and operationalizing
- Executive-level prospecting into partners not currently doing business with SonicWall
- Establish technical alignment, financial models and cross-functional buy-in with prospective new partners
- Gain senior-level sponsorship within the partner to help drive joint onboarding process
- Establish ongoing cadence and checkpoints with the partner to ensure that both parties are meeting milestones and expectations
- Collaborate closely with remote channel sales leadership, Territory Account Manager (TAM), Channel Account Manager (CAM), Sales Engineering (SE) regional teams.
- Attend regional and industry events to cultivate new relationships and engage with prospective new partners
- Gain understanding of partner’s business model and investment areas and assess partner’s ability to meet SonicWall commitment levels
- Ability to map SonicWall’s value propositions into a partner's strategic priorities to create compelling events for their sales force.
- Maintain trusted executive-level partner relationships
- Ability to develop and execute a Territory Plan that maps strategies and tactics
- Provide reliable forecasts on a monthly, quarterly and annual interval
- 5+ years of channel business development experience
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding regional quota and/or management by objective (MBO) expectations
- Experience working closely with dispersed Territory Account Manager (TAM), Channel Account Manager (CAM), and Sales Engineer (SE) regional teams.
- Existing and strong executive-level and field-level relationships with channel partner value-added resellers (VARs), technology solution providers and managed security service providers (MSSPs)
- Lead, develop and maintain regional strategy aligned to national goals
- Strong understanding of advanced security concepts and solution selling
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail, highly motivated and team oriented
- Must have proven successful track record of working in a remote field position
- Ability and willingness to travel within territory
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
SonicWall provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
OUR STORY SonicWall has been preventing cyber crime for over 25 years, defending small- and medium-size businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from the Capture Labs Threat Network, our award winning real-time breach detection and prevention solutions –coupled with the formidable resources and expertise of more than 18,000 loyal channel partners around the globe – are the backbone securing more than a million business and mobile networks and their email, applications and data. This combination of products, innovation and partnerships delivers real-time cyber defense solutions, tuned to the specific needs of the more than 500,000 businesses in more than 150 countries around the world. The end result: you can do More Business. With Less Fear.
Want to learn more about SonicWall? Visit SonicWall's website.
Jobs You May Like
Store Manager - Lenox Sq, Atlanta
Casper, Atlanta, GA
JW Player, Singapore
Sales Manager (m/w/x) - München
Partner Sales Director
Yelp, Phoenix, AZ
Senior Presales Engineer - Benelux
Customer Success Manager - German Speaking (Relocate to Ireland)
NGINX, Cork, Ireland