Sales Development Representative
Preventing complex network security breaches for more than 25 years
SonicWall has been fighting the cybercriminal industry for over 26 years, defending small- and medium-sized businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from SonicWall Capture Labs and the formidable resources of over 26,000 loyal channel partners around the globe, our award-winning, real-time breach detection and prevention solutions secure more than a million business and mobile networks and their emails, applications and data.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
This role requires an energetic, organized, and motivated individual to research and understand the marketplace as well as how SonicWall can help organizations enhance their network security. This role is designed for those who are interested in advancing their careers in sales. SonicWall will help give you the hands-on training and coaching that can ultimately lead to your career advancement within SonicWall.
Drives sales development efforts within assigned account territory
• Effectively manage marketing campaigns
• Work with sales organization to help schedule meetings
• Build quality pipeline
• Stay engaged with and nurture your deals
• Source new business opportunities through outbound cold calling and email campaigns
• Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate Account Executives for further development
• Manage and log all relevant and required activity into Salesforce
• Scheduling and run initial discovery/qualification calls with prospective customers
• Event participation (i.e. industry events, trade shows, Summit, etc.)
• Opportunity creation and qualification
• Create a great first impression with our prospects through personalized and professional interactions
• Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent sales experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Energy, passion and a great attitude is a must
• A desire to be in sales is necessary for the role
SonicWall provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
OUR STORY SonicWall has been preventing cyber crime for over 25 years, defending small- and medium-size businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from the Capture Labs Threat Network, our award winning real-time breach detection and prevention solutions –coupled with the formidable resources and expertise of more than 18,000 loyal channel partners around the globe – are the backbone securing more than a million business and mobile networks and their email, applications and data. This combination of products, innovation and partnerships delivers real-time cyber defense solutions, tuned to the specific needs of the more than 500,000 businesses in more than 150 countries around the world. The end result: you can do More Business. With Less Fear.
Want to learn more about SonicWall? Visit SonicWall's website.
Jobs You May Like
Solution Consultant - Milan, Italy
Major Account Executive - Texas
Sales Operations Analyst
Regional Director of Enterprise Sales
Territory Manager - France
Elastic, Paris, France
Inside Sales Representative
Endurance International Group, Waltham, MA