Enterprise Tech Support Senior Analyst - Bilingual
Preventing complex network security breaches for more than 25 years
Enterprise Tech Support Senior Analyst - Bilingual
SonicWall has been fighting the cybercriminal industry for over 26 years, defending small- and medium-sized businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from SonicWall Capture Labs and the formidable resources of over 26,000 loyal channel partners around the globe, our award-winning, real-time breach detection and prevention solutions secure more than a million business and mobile networks and their emails, applications and data.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
We are looking for technically minded individuals with strong troubleshooting skills to be part of our dynamic technical support team. Not only will you will be able to help our customers resolve technically complex issues, but you will also be working closely with the Engineering, Sales Engineering and other cross functional teams to provide feedback for improving the product quality and reliability of our products. You will also be involved in identifying opportunities for process and procedure enhancements to drive efficiency and customer service satisfaction levels. This position is very challenging with great room for growth!
SonicWall Technical Support Senior Analyst handles products with cutting edge Network Security technologies and collaborates with some of the smartest engineers in the industry!
- Must speak English and either Portuguese, Spanish or French
- Provide Technical support to partners and customers on SonicWall products through Phone/Web & emails in a 24x7x365 environment.
- Work closely with the Support, Sales, R&D and PM teams and drive complex, high profile customer escalations to closure within the published SLAs and ensure the customers are delighted with the service and resolution
- Collaborate with the R&D, Product Management, Operations, System Engineers/Sales and other cross functional teams and provide customer feedback to improve the product usability, supportability, quality and play a key role in enhancing the customer experience.
- Participate in the NPI process and work with Engineering and the Product Marketing teams on the new technology introductions and remain technically competent with all the SonicWall Firewall products and functionality, supportability and diagnostics capabilities to deliver the best possible customer experience
- Create documentation in the form of Tech. notes, RCA, KB articles, Best practices guide on the complex deployment/use cases and share this with the Escalation/Support/KB and field staff
- Based on the Partners & Customers support data provide feedback to the R&D and PM teams for enhancing the product quality and reliability
- Provide feedback on the customer reported issues trends, usability and supportability aspects and come up with solutions to resolve/deflect these issues
- Occasional travel to the customers deployment sites on a short notice is required
- Education in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering; Diploma, Bachelor of Science degree and/or Professional certifications
- handling Internet security products like Stateful/Application firewalls and any of the technologies like IPSec VPN, Anti-Virus, IPS, SSL or Wireless network product
- In-depth knowledge of the Network protocols: TCP/IP, SSL, DNS, DHCP, 802.11 wireless standards and working knowledge of layer 4-7 load balancing techniques, Virtualization
- Published and demonstrated passion for security assessment research; Security consulting experience is a plus
- Experience in analyzing customer reported issues trends and creating action plan to resolve issues in a timely manner based on the priorities
- Excellent communications skills, strong customer advocate, good organizational skills, self-driven with ability to multi-task on various projects and aptitude to learn new technologies
- Cisco (CCNP/CCIE),
- 5+ years of product support experience related to Network/Security products in large enterprise IP networks/Data Centers
- 2+ years of customer facing Technical support experience in
SonicWall provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
OUR STORY SonicWall has been preventing cyber crime for over 25 years, defending small- and medium-size businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from the Capture Labs Threat Network, our award winning real-time breach detection and prevention solutions –coupled with the formidable resources and expertise of more than 18,000 loyal channel partners around the globe – are the backbone securing more than a million business and mobile networks and their email, applications and data. This combination of products, innovation and partnerships delivers real-time cyber defense solutions, tuned to the specific needs of the more than 500,000 businesses in more than 150 countries around the world. The end result: you can do More Business. With Less Fear.
Want to learn more about SonicWall? Visit SonicWall's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer, C++
Snap Inc., London, UK
Senior iOS Engineer, Fitbit Health Solutions
Fitbit, US - Boston
Director of Security Engineering
Shopify, Toronto, Canada
Data Scientist - Product Analytics
DiDi Labs, Mountain View
Associate Director - Application Transformation
Pivotal Software, Berlin, Germany
Software Quality Engineer - Cloud
SmartThings, Minneapolis, MN