Channel Sales Account Manager (French Speaking)
Preventing complex network security breaches for more than 25 years
SonicWall has been fighting the cybercriminal industry for over 26 years, defending small- and medium-sized businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from SonicWall Capture Labs and the formidable resources of over 26,000 loyal channel partners around the globe, our award-winning, real-time breach detection and prevention solutions secure more than a million business and mobile networks and their emails, applications and data.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
Channel Sales Account Manager - French Speaking
We have a Channel Sales Account Manager opportunity to work with SonicWALL’s Security Channels, Distributors and Customers in France.
The Channel Sales Account Manager will sell the full breadth of SonicWALL’s specialized security products and services and will identify and support opportunities through the channel, the role will include travelling on a regular basis to events and partner visits.
As a SonicWALL Channel Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for developing, managing, and closing a pipeline of opportunities sufficient to consistently meet and exceed quarterly quota objectives.
▪ Track and measure sales goals and metrics via Salesforce on a daily basis
▪ Recruit, on-board and enable new partners to generate revenue stream
▪ Defining and executing a sales strategy for the territory with pre-existing and new channel partners.
▪ Collaborating with partners relevant to the accounts/territory
▪ Provide field and customer feedback to internal teams
▪ Develop, enable, and work with partners to ensure that they are being successful in positioning the SonicWALLportfolio
▪ Developing partner skills and creating activities and driving pipeline to ensure a healthy run rate. Be responsible for closing bigger opportunities
▪ Work with channel partners to identify and qualify mutually rewarding sales activities, strategies, and business opportunities.
▪ Regularly engage with customers
▪ Anticipate how market and competitive factors will influence the selling of SonicWALL’s products and services.
▪ Identify and qualify new distributors and channel partners as needed
▪ Ability and willingness to travel on a quarterly basis on partner visits and event
▪ Knowledge of building a business plan with partner base and executing successfully.
▪ 3+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience and must have prior channel experience in the UTM/firewall, security solutions realm
▪ Have extensive prior demonstrable enterprise sales experience; direct and channel, in the networking or security field.
▪ Understand Network Security competitive landscape well
▪ Strong presentation skills area must
▪ Knowledge of VPNs, firewalls, and networking solutions highly preferred.
▪ Strong oral and written communication skills to communicate with customers, partners, and leadership.
▪ French & English language is a must
▪ Key account management experience
▪ Highly motivated with desire for success
▪ Team player but essential to be highly independent at times
OUR STORY SonicWall has been preventing cyber crime for over 25 years, defending small- and medium-size businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from the Capture Labs Threat Network, our award winning real-time breach detection and prevention solutions –coupled with the formidable resources and expertise of more than 18,000 loyal channel partners around the globe – are the backbone securing more than a million business and mobile networks and their email, applications and data. This combination of products, innovation and partnerships delivers real-time cyber defense solutions, tuned to the specific needs of the more than 500,000 businesses in more than 150 countries around the world. The end result: you can do More Business. With Less Fear.
Want to learn more about SonicWall? Visit SonicWall's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Development Representative / Account Development Manager
Sales Director (Mid-Atlantic)
Medallia, Remote, United States
Account Executive, New Business
Administrative Assistant - Federal
C3, Washington, DC
Sales Director, Head of Services Practice
General Assembly, Washington DC
Sales Strategy & Operations Manager (Germany)
Pinterest, Berlin, Germany