Territory Sales Engineer - Michigan and Indiana
SonicWall, Indiana - Remote
Preventing complex network security breaches for more than 25 years
SonicWall has been fighting the cybercriminal industry for over 26 years, defending small- and medium-sized businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from SonicWall Capture Labs and the formidable resources of over 26,000 loyal channel partners around the globe, our award-winning, real-time breach detection and prevention solutions secure more than a million business and mobile networks and their emails, applications and data.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
The SonicWall team is looking for a highly motivated individual to join us providing Sales Engineering covering customers based in Michigan and Indiana. We are currently looking for a Sales Engineer supporting SonicWall solutions including Next-Generation Firewall, Mobility, Email Security, End-point, and our Global Management System. This dynamic SE role works with our key partners, customers and prospects to translate business requirements into technology solutions.
- Become a trusted adviser to our focus partners and customers to understand their business and technical requirements in order to architect a compelling technical and business solution and clearly define how SonicWall solves specific challenges.
- Provide technology presentations, customized product demonstrations, Proof of Concept exercises and concise architectural design and solution documentation in support of larger opportunities and RFP responses.
- Provide presales engineering support including product updates and training to our focus partners and customers.
- Work with territory team to update and track pipeline opportunities and ensure all technical requirements for success are being met.
- Deliver content and demonstrate expertise to our partner community and customers. -- develop white papers, videos, blogs and other content.
- Participate in partner and regional marketing events as required.
- Maintains a home lab and current certifications in applicable SonicWall solutions including the technical mastery program.
- Assist the SonicWall support organization as required to drive resolution of support cases.
- College degree, technical school or equivalent education.
- 3-5+ years of experience working in a Network Security Technical / Sales role or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience in Networking and Network Security.
- Demonstrated ability to discuss the financial and business implications of solutions.
- Experience presenting technical solutions to technical and non-technical audiences including C-level executives in small and large group settings.
- History of success delivering POCs or pilots in a pre-sales environment
- Hands-on expertise in design, migration, configuration and deployment of complex firewall, wireless, mobile access and email security solutions.
- Familiarity with governance and compliance issues and management/reporting solutions and requirements. Working knowledge of HIPAA, PCI, SOX, FERPA, CIPA, GDPR, etc
- Skill set that includes technical level experience with one or more of the following vendor products: SonicWall, Check Point, Palo Alto Networks, Fortinet, Juniper, Cisco/SourceFire, Meraki, Sophos, HP/Aruba, Aerohive, Ruckus, etc.
- In addition, the candidate must have experience with the following technologies: Full range of L2-L7 networking technologies and protocols, NAT, stateful firewall, IDS/IPS, web and content filtering, proxies, VPN and encryption (IPsec/SSL), PKI and key management, 802.11/WLAN, Syslog, Netflow/IPFIX, Active Directory and LDAP, reading, interpreting and creating scripts, regular expressions and/or custom signatures, virtualization platforms to include VMware, Hyper-V and AWS/Azure.
- Licensed driver with own vehicle for local travel.
SonicWall provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
OUR STORY SonicWall has been preventing cyber crime for over 25 years, defending small- and medium-size businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from the Capture Labs Threat Network, our award winning real-time breach detection and prevention solutions –coupled with the formidable resources and expertise of more than 18,000 loyal channel partners around the globe – are the backbone securing more than a million business and mobile networks and their email, applications and data. This combination of products, innovation and partnerships delivers real-time cyber defense solutions, tuned to the specific needs of the more than 500,000 businesses in more than 150 countries around the world. The end result: you can do More Business. With Less Fear.
Want to learn more about SonicWall? Visit SonicWall's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Operations Intern
Lightspeed, Amsterdam, NL
Account Executive, Inside Sales
Quantcast, San Francisco
Account Executive, SMB
Intercom, Chicago, IL
Sales Director - Southeast
Grand Rounds, Miami, FL
Enterprise Account Executive
National Inside Sales Representative
Townsquare Interactive, Charlotte, NC