TAM Sales Engineer - PacNW
SonicWall, Seattle, Washington, United States
Preventing complex network security breaches for more than 25 years
SonicWall has been fighting the cybercriminal industry for over 26 years, defending small- and medium-sized businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from SonicWall Capture Labs and the formidable resources of over 26,000 loyal channel partners around the globe, our award-winning, real-time breach detection and prevention solutions secure more than a million business and mobile networks and their emails, applications and data.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just a another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
The SonicWall team is looking for a highly motivated individual to join us in the Seattle, WA metro and surrounding area. The Sales Engineer would be responsible for supporting the sale of SonicWall solutions including Next-Generation Firewall, Mobility, Email Security, Web Application Firewall, Cloud Access Security, Wireless and Central Management & Reporting products. This dynamic field role works with our key partners, customers and prospects to translate business requirements into technology solutions.
• Become a trusted advisor to our focus partners and customers to understand their business and technical requirements in order to architect a compelling technical and business solution and clearly define how SonicWall solves specific challenges.
• Provide technology presentations, customized product demonstrations, Proof of Concept exercises and concise architectural design and solution documentation in support of larger opportunities and RFP responses.
• Provide presales engineering support including product updates and training to our focus partners and customers.
• Work with territory team to update and track pipeline opportunities and ensure all technical requirements for success are being met.
• Deliver content and demonstrate expertise to our partner community and customers. -- develop white papers, videos, blogs and other content.
• Participate in partner and regional marketing events as required.
• Maintains a home lab and current certifications in applicable SonicWall solutions including the technical mastery program.
• Assist the SonicWall support organization as required to drive resolution of support cases.
• College degree, technical school or equivalent education.
• 3-5+ years of experience working in a Network Security Technical / Sales role or equivalent.
• Able to travel (up to 50%) as required within the region.
• Demonstrated experience in Networking and Network Security.
• Demonstrated ability to discuss the financial and business implications of solutions.
• Experience presenting technical solutions to technical and non-technical audiences including C-level executives in small and large group settings.
• History of success delivering POCs or pilots in a pre-sales environment
• Hands-on expertise in design, migration, configuration and deployment of complex firewall, wireless, mobile access and email security solutions.
• Familiarity with governance and compliance issues and management/reporting solutions and requirements. Working knowledge of HIPAA, PCI, SOX, FERPA, CIPA, GDPR, etc
• Skill set that includes technical level experience with one or more of the following vendor products: SonicWall, Check Point, Palo Alto Networks, Fortinet, Juniper, Cisco/SourceFire, Meraki, Sophos, HP/Aruba, Aerohive, Ruckus, Mimecast, Proofpoint, Barracuda, etc.
• In addition, the candidate must have experience with the following technologies: Full range of L2-L7 networking technologies and protocols, NAT, stateful firewall, IDS/IPS, web and content filtering, proxies, email security gateways, VPN and encryption (IPsec/SSL), PKI and key management, 802.11/WLAN, Syslog, Netflow/IPFIX, Active Directory and LDAP, reading, interpreting and creating scripts, regular expressions and/or custom signatures, virtualization platforms to include VMware, Hyper-V and AWS/Azure.
• Licensed driver with own vehicle for local travel.
SonicWall provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
OUR STORY SonicWall has been preventing cyber crime for over 25 years, defending small- and medium-size businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from the Capture Labs Threat Network, our award winning real-time breach detection and prevention solutions –coupled with the formidable resources and expertise of more than 18,000 loyal channel partners around the globe – are the backbone securing more than a million business and mobile networks and their email, applications and data. This combination of products, innovation and partnerships delivers real-time cyber defense solutions, tuned to the specific needs of the more than 500,000 businesses in more than 150 countries around the world. The end result: you can do More Business. With Less Fear.
Want to learn more about SonicWall? Visit SonicWall's website.
Jobs You May Like
Inside Sales Representative
Confluent, Palo Alto, California
Account Manager Internship
Enterprise Account Executive
Acquia, Munich, Germany
Publisher Account Manager Team Leader
Taboola, Tel Aviv
Large Enterprise Account Executive
Box, Calgary, AB
Senior Account Executive
JW Player, Southern California