Graduate Trainee Intern
Preventing complex network security breaches for more than 25 years
SonicWall has been fighting the cyber-criminal industry for over 27 years defending small, medium size businesses and enterprises worldwide. With more than 1500 team members globally, SonicWall delivers automated real-time breach prevention that protects organizations from cyber threats including ransomware, IoT DDoS attacks and encrypted malware. With our combination of world class products and over 10,000 loyal channel partners SonicWall enables a real-time cyber defense solution tuned to the specific needs of the more than 500,000 global businesses in over 150 countries
Technical Support GTE - India
We are looking for technically minded individuals with strong troubleshooting skills to be part of our dynamic technical support team. Not only will you will be able to help our customers resolve technically complex issues but you will also be working closely with the Engineering, Sales Engineering and other cross functional teams to provide feedback for improving the product quality and reliability of our products. You will also be involved in identifying opportunities for process and procedure enhancements to drive efficiency and customer service satisfaction levels. This position is very challenging with great room for growth!
• Take ownership of technically complex customer reported issues from web and phone and work closely with the customer until it is completely resolved working with senior support engineers
• Document relevant information and ensure that the customer communication is handled in a timely manner throughout the lifecycle of the issue until it is completely resolved
• Resolve customer reported issues working closely with the Engineering, SE and other cross functional teams and provide feedback to Engineering for improving the product quality and reliability
• Setup the test environments as necessary for replication of the customer reported issues and provide the documentation on these setups
• Ensure that the work performed meets the quality standards within acceptable time schedules and customer commitments while working with the Technical Support members, Management, Engineering and other cross functional teams
• Ensure that customers are treated with highest degree of respect and drive operational excellence through quality closures and proper escalation of issues
• Work closely with the Engineering and Product Marketing teams on new technology introductions and remain technically competent with all products
• Work closely with Engineering to resolve escalated Software and Hardware issues to ensure quality products for our customers
• Ensure that he/she is available to work in shifts and flexible with overall coverage for technical support to include weekends
• Position may require working weekends.
• Create and maintain knowledge base content for peers and customer use and reference
• 2-4 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
• 1+ years in dealing with standard security practices
• 1+ years of experience in Internet security products involving any of the technologies like Stateful Firewalls, VPN's, PKI, Anti-Virus, IPS, SSL and other security products
• 1+ years of experience in supporting the products related to Network Security
• Understanding of LAN & WAN Network topologies, strong knowledge of TCP/IP Protocol Suite, LAN/WAN access technologies, Internet Security Architectures and Routing
• Knowledge of managed switches, VLANs and switching protocols
• Experience with the implementation, configuration and management of network security products (Firewalls, IPS, VPNs including IPSEC and SSL )
• Knowledge of Internet devices like Routers, Switches, Load Balancers, Application Proxies, etc., is required.
• Experience in Security Engineering in heterogeneous environments involving both Windows Networks including Active Directory, Radius, Digital Certificates and various versions of Linux
• Ability to work independently and also in a team with strong trouble shooting and diagnostic skills applicable for medium to enterprise networks
• Candidate must have a strong customer orientation, excellent phone etiquette and an excellent work ethic to meet staffing attendance requirements
• Candidate should also possess excellent communications skills and be able to work under pressure with calmness and composure
• Experience with network troubleshooting at the packet level
• Must be Bilingual
• Experience with installation, configuration and management of network security products (Firewalls, IPS, VPNs)
• Professional certifications from Cisco, Microsoft, SonicWall, ICS2, GIAC, etc.
• Work experience relating to supporting wireless products
• Experience with protocols including RIP, OSPF and BGP
Why work with us?
Life at SonicWall entails collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for network security and related technology.
When we see something that needs to be addressed we raise it up and loop in the relevant teams to start the discussion and get it addressed in as timely a fashion as possible.
Our team members support a winning culture through positive and meaningful communication and relationships.
Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
OUR STORY SonicWall has been preventing cyber crime for over 25 years, defending small- and medium-size businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from the Capture Labs Threat Network, our award winning real-time breach detection and prevention solutions –coupled with the formidable resources and expertise of more than 18,000 loyal channel partners around the globe – are the backbone securing more than a million business and mobile networks and their email, applications and data. This combination of products, innovation and partnerships delivers real-time cyber defense solutions, tuned to the specific needs of the more than 500,000 businesses in more than 150 countries around the world. The end result: you can do More Business. With Less Fear.
Want to learn more about SonicWall? Visit SonicWall's website.
Jobs You May Like
.Net Solutions Architect - Application Transformation
Pivotal Software, New York, New York
Greenhouse, New York City
Process Equipment Engineer
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Technical Program Manager-Device Software
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Senior UI Software Engineer
Qumulo, Seattle, WA
Staff Embedded Software Engineer
Fitbit, US - Boston