SonicWall, Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Preventing complex network security breaches for more than 25 years
SonicWall has been fighting the cybercriminal industry for over 26 years, defending small- and medium-sized businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from SonicWall Capture Labs and the formidable resources of over 26,000 loyal channel partners around the globe, our award-winning, real-time breach detection and prevention solutions secure more than a million business and mobile networks and their emails, applications and data.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
We are currently recruiting for a Solutions Architect, based in Dubai for this EMEA role, as a Senior Professional for our Sales and Services Organization to perform the role of Solutions Architect advising strategic customers on complex security needs.
• Architecting, designing and implementing successful security solutions.
• Collaborating with both internal and external service partners to develop and deliver world-class services.
• Supporting customer success and fostering a trusted-advisor relationship between SonicWall and its Customers.
• Plan, develop and deliver training material, classes and workshops.
• 10+ years of experience as an Information Security Architect, or Sr. Consultant
• B.A./B.S. in CS/CIS/MIS/Business or related field equivalent
• Current CISSP or CEH
• Strong experience of architecting/designing/implementing enterprise solutions (application services, network or security)
• Excellent technical knowledge of networking, switching and routing: IPv4 and IPv6, VLAN’s, Multicast, L2 & L3, ECMP, Load balancing, IPsec VPN, GRE, Route based tunneling, SSL VPN, Single Sign On, Policy based routing, OSPF, BGP, Syslog, Netflow, Multicast, broadcast, LACP, VRRP, clustering, etc.
• Array of wireless experience, not only in deployment but also with design, trouble shooting and site surveys.
• Must have CWNP qualifications.
• Experience with one or more of the following product suites is necessary: SonicWall, Cisco (ASA, Sourcefire, ISE), Juniper, Palo Alto, Fortinet, F5, Watchguard, Barracuda, McAfee.
• Email Security: Anti-Spam, AV, Anti-Phishing, delivered solutions both hosted and on premises.
• Experience in endpoint security, expert on Active Directory, LDAP, Radius, TACACS+
• Linux/Unix/MAC OSX/iOS/Android/Windows environments
• Security principals - encryption, risks & compliance, defense in depth, business continuity, CIA principles etc.
• Must be able to travel to Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and other countries in the Middle East
• Demonstrated ability to successfully execute requirements based on a SOW and project plans
SonicWall is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
OUR STORY SonicWall has been preventing cyber crime for over 25 years, defending small- and medium-size businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from the Capture Labs Threat Network, our award winning real-time breach detection and prevention solutions –coupled with the formidable resources and expertise of more than 18,000 loyal channel partners around the globe – are the backbone securing more than a million business and mobile networks and their email, applications and data. This combination of products, innovation and partnerships delivers real-time cyber defense solutions, tuned to the specific needs of the more than 500,000 businesses in more than 150 countries around the world. The end result: you can do More Business. With Less Fear.
Want to learn more about SonicWall? Visit SonicWall's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Development Engineer - C++
Twitch, Irvine, CA
Director, Sales Enablement
CipherHealth, Nashville, TN
Enterprise Account Executive
Iterable, Midwest Territory - Remote
Growth Operations and Strategy Lead
WeWork, San Francisco California United States of America
Account Development Representative
Udemy, Denver, Colorado, USA
Temporary Sales Administrator
Datto, Richmond, UK