SonicWall, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Preventing complex network security breaches for more than 25 years
SonicWall has been fighting the cybercriminal industry for over 26 years, defending small- and medium-sized businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from SonicWall Capture Labs and the formidable resources of over 26,000 loyal channel partners around the globe, our award-winning, real-time breach detection and prevention solutions secure more than a million business and mobile networks and their emails, applications and data.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just an another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
This job is an opportunity to work within QA group with testing and automation for the world class Firewall solutions from SonicWall. We are looking for fountains of ideas and energy, which possess skills and zeal to imagine and implement state-of-the-art testing as well as automation.
- Learn Firewall technology, the product lines, testing opportunities, test work-flow and existing test infrastructure
- Prepare test plans; write and execute test cases; find, file and follow-through defects through STLC
- Implement test automation (in functional and system testing), periodically run it and see that automated testing results and bugs go through complete STLC
- Work on areas of productivity improvement and achieve results through automation
- Constantly learn and champion new testing tools, technologies and techniques
- 4-6 years of testing and automation experience in networking domain
- Strong knowledge in L2 and L3 and related technologies
- Familiarity with SDLC and STLC
- Strong understanding of object oriented analysis, design and principles
- Experience with Expect, Tcl, Python, Design Patterns, Perl/Selenium or Ruby/WATIR/Selenium; DHTML/AJAX/Flash; a strong plus
- Good aptitude for testing, troubleshooting, problem solving, multi-tasking and prioritization
- Must be a good team player; excellent oral and written communication skills, including listening skill; experience with geographically distributed teams a strong plus
- Preferably computer science background
- Preferably from a networking company working on Firewalls, IPS, IDS, and NAT etc.
SonicWall provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
OUR STORY SonicWall has been preventing cyber crime for over 25 years, defending small- and medium-size businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from the Capture Labs Threat Network, our award winning real-time breach detection and prevention solutions –coupled with the formidable resources and expertise of more than 18,000 loyal channel partners around the globe – are the backbone securing more than a million business and mobile networks and their email, applications and data. This combination of products, innovation and partnerships delivers real-time cyber defense solutions, tuned to the specific needs of the more than 500,000 businesses in more than 150 countries around the world. The end result: you can do More Business. With Less Fear.
Want to learn more about SonicWall? Visit SonicWall's website.
Jobs You May Like
Rendering Engineer, Lytro Volume Tracer (LVT)
Lytro, Mountain View, CA
Engineering Manager TV Player Team
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Sr. Software Engineer
Wizeline, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
UI/UX & Product Design Lead
Dahmakan, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Software Engineer, Android - New York
Lyft, New York
Software Engineer, Android
Kiva, Portland, OR / San Francisco, CA