Software Dev Staff Engineer (.Net)
SonicWall, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Preventing complex network security breaches for more than 25 years
Software Dev Staff Engineer – SonicWall, Bangalore
SonicWall has been fighting the cybercriminal industry for over 26 years, defending small- and medium-sized businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from SonicWall Capture Labs and the formidable resources of over 26,000 loyal channel partners around the globe, our award-winning, real-time breach detection and prevention solutions secure more than a million business and mobile networks and their emails, applications and data.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just an another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
- Develop new and maintain existing utilities used for BI and manufacturing automation.
- Analyze data to develop process automation.
- Custom reports design and development using data extracted from multiple sources.
- Setup, maintain, and ensure high availability production databases and server.
- Collaborate and communicate well with others on requirements and status to ensure products are manufactured properly and reports are accurate.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related field with 5+ years of software development experience, or a Bachelor’s degree with 7+ years of experience.
- Experience in working with LINQ and Entity Framework, MVC, Bootstrap, Angular JS
- Experience with WPF, REST/SOAP, JSON
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server writing queries, procedures, views and triggers.
- Familiarity with ETL, SSIS, and data warehouse setup
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
Knowledge in the following areas is a plus:
- Manufacturing processes
- MS SQL server administration
- Basic network debugging skills
SonicWall provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
OUR STORY SonicWall has been preventing cyber crime for over 25 years, defending small- and medium-size businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from the Capture Labs Threat Network, our award winning real-time breach detection and prevention solutions –coupled with the formidable resources and expertise of more than 18,000 loyal channel partners around the globe – are the backbone securing more than a million business and mobile networks and their email, applications and data. This combination of products, innovation and partnerships delivers real-time cyber defense solutions, tuned to the specific needs of the more than 500,000 businesses in more than 150 countries around the world. The end result: you can do More Business. With Less Fear.
Want to learn more about SonicWall? Visit SonicWall's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Technology Leader (Multiple Platforms)
Paytm Labs, Noida, Bangalore
Senior Linux Systems Administrator
The Voleon Group, Berkeley
Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Qventus, Mountain View, CA
Senior Backend Engineer - Engage
Collective Health, San Francisco
Senior Security Engineer
Intercom, London, UK