Channel Account Manager
SonicWall, 東京都, 東京都, Japan
Preventing complex network security breaches for more than 25 years
SonicWall has been fighting the cybercriminal industry for over 26 years, defending small- and medium-sized businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from SonicWall Capture Labs and the formidable resources of over 26,000 loyal channel partners around the globe, our award-winning, real-time breach detection and prevention solutions secure more than a million business and mobile networks and their emails, applications and data.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just a another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
TERRITORY ACCOUNT MANAGER ROLE:
The mission of the Territory Account Manager (TAM) is to drive sales opportunities within their territory market through the channel and high-touch customer sales engagement. The TAM must be the driving force with a solid business development mindset along with possessing entrepreneurial type skills with a relentless passion that will help expand and grow market share in his/her assigned territory. The TAM will develop a comprehensive territory plan. They will manage key customer activities including forecasting, quota attainment, and sales/opportunity management. Position the entire SonicWall portfolio and sell end-to-end solutions and articulate our strategies to customers and partner personnel. Develop relationships with partner sales teams to obtain and develop leads that foster opportunities. Work closely with inside sales. Coordinate regional sales and marketing activities with customers and local partners.
- Drives End user sales within the Channel market segment
- Provide reliable forecasts on a monthly, quarterly and annual interval
- Actively develops solid, qualified and healthy sales pipeline and meet quota expectations
- Maintains strong customer and partner (distributors and resellers) relationships
- Experience in developing sales and channel strategies, preparing proposals and quotes, and presenting SonicWall portfolio. Ability to map SonicWall’s value propositions into a partner's strategic priorities to create compelling events for their sales force.
- Ability to develop and execute a Territory Plan that maps out quota achievement strategies and tactics
- Identifies creative incentives and opportunities to increase sales
- Serve as a subject matter expert of SonicWall’s products and services
- 5+ years of enterprise sales (high touch and channel) experience
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding territory quota expectations
- Must have proven successful track record of working in a remote field position
- Existing strong relationships within enterprise customer and channel accounts
- Lead, development and maintenance of regional strategy for the team which aligns with national goals
- Strong understanding of advanced security concepts, solution selling
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong remote-team interpersonal skills, highly motivated, team oriented
- Ability and willingness to travel within territory
OUR STORY SonicWall has been preventing cyber crime for over 25 years, defending small- and medium-size businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from the Capture Labs Threat Network, our award winning real-time breach detection and prevention solutions –coupled with the formidable resources and expertise of more than 18,000 loyal channel partners around the globe – are the backbone securing more than a million business and mobile networks and their email, applications and data. This combination of products, innovation and partnerships delivers real-time cyber defense solutions, tuned to the specific needs of the more than 500,000 businesses in more than 150 countries around the world. The end result: you can do More Business. With Less Fear.
Want to learn more about SonicWall? Visit SonicWall's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Manager (m/w/x) - Essen
Sr. Manager, Pricing Strategy
Twilio, San Francisco, CA
Regional Account Executive
DoorDash, Dallas, TX
Andela, New York City,USA San Francisco, USA
Senior Account Executive, Mid-Market Sales
Yext, Chicago, IL
Sr. Account Executive, Large Enterprise
Slack, New York City