Technical Marketing Engineer
SonicWall, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Preventing complex network security breaches for more than 25 years
SonicWall has been fighting the cybercriminal industry for over 26 years, defending small- and medium-sized businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from SonicWall Capture Labs and the formidable resources of over 26,000 loyal channel partners around the globe, our award-winning, real-time breach detection and prevention solutions secure more than a million business and mobile networks and their emails, applications and data.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just an another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
• Create design guides, troubleshooting guides, evaluation guides, application notes, technical white papers, presentations, videos and demonstrations for SonicWall solutions and products.
• Build and maintain a demonstration environment for SonicWall solutions and products.
• Support product launch activities and assist with Tradeshows, Conferences and Technical Sales Training or Channel Partner Training activities
• Support sales and marketing efforts as required.
• Respond to customer or field inquiries, assist with Technical RFPs and work with a cross-functional team of PMs, SEs, Engineers as required.
• Assist with design, deployment and integration guides for products, solutions and reference architectures
• Some travel required to support field and marketing activity.
• In depth understanding of networking, network security, endpoint security and cloud security
• Ability to work collaboratively within and across department teams
• Ability to influence others and seen as a technical expert
• Ability to work on technical issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly
• Must be able to manage multiple priorities and tasks in a dynamic work environment
Required Experience And Skills
Overall experience of 10 years.
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience of technical marketing experience
• Solid understanding and hands on experience with firewalls, web proxies and general security infrastructure
• Extensive customer and field experience is a must.
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills required.
• Bachelor's degree business, marketing, or engineering preferred
• Security certifications like the CISSP a plus
SonicWall provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
OUR STORY SonicWall has been preventing cyber crime for over 25 years, defending small- and medium-size businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from the Capture Labs Threat Network, our award winning real-time breach detection and prevention solutions –coupled with the formidable resources and expertise of more than 18,000 loyal channel partners around the globe – are the backbone securing more than a million business and mobile networks and their email, applications and data. This combination of products, innovation and partnerships delivers real-time cyber defense solutions, tuned to the specific needs of the more than 500,000 businesses in more than 150 countries around the world. The end result: you can do More Business. With Less Fear.
Want to learn more about SonicWall? Visit SonicWall's website.
Jobs You May Like
Head of Marketing - Bangkok
Lalamove, Bangkok, Thailand
Branch Metrics, Chicago, IL
Software Development Engineer - iOS
OfferUp, OfferUp HQ - Bellevue, WA
Technical Support Advocate
Medallia, San Mateo, CA, USA
High School ELA Teacher (Immediate Start)
Uncommon Schools, Troy NY, US
Flexport, San Francisco, CA