SonicWall, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Preventing complex network security breaches for more than 25 years
SonicWall has been fighting the cybercriminal industry for over 26 years, defending small- and medium-sized businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from SonicWall Capture Labs and the formidable resources of over 26,000 loyal channel partners around the globe, our award-winning, real-time breach detection and prevention solutions secure more than a million business and mobile networks and their emails, applications and data.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just an another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
We’re hiring for a Product Manager position to help SonicWall drive and expand our line of network security products into the enterprise
- Define product strategy and roadmap. Identify customer and market requirements and write use-case-driven requirements, focused on user-interaction workflows and security outcomes.
- Conduct ongoing market validation activities such as customer prospect interviews and market analysis as part of product or feature planning; validate product plans against research results and makes informed recommendations regarding roadmap to senior management.
- Manage the product lifecycle from product definition to product release. Develop the product roadmap and present to key stakeholders, including executive team.
- Manage and evolve product pricing and packaging based on market requirements and feedback
- Maintain strong familiarity with competitive products on an ongoing basis to identify areas of improvement, catch-up or differentiation.
- Lead with a vision and collaborate with UX, Engineering, QA, Support, Sales and Partner teams on an ongoing basis
What we’re looking for
- 4+Years of Industry Experience
- Cybersecurity Technologist – understanding of cybersecurity technology is a MUST; experience with competitive firewall technologies strongly preferred
- Respected Influencer – the ability to influence multiple business functions to collaborate for the best outcomes
- Winner’s Attitude – the will to “get things done” to deliver the right product experience
- Business problem-solver – skillful end-customer interaction, out-of-the-box thinking and building the big picture
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) with experience in C-level communication and technical deep-dive explanations
- Ability to collaborate with global teams with flexibility to travel internationally
OUR STORY SonicWall has been preventing cyber crime for over 25 years, defending small- and medium-size businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from the Capture Labs Threat Network, our award winning real-time breach detection and prevention solutions –coupled with the formidable resources and expertise of more than 18,000 loyal channel partners around the globe – are the backbone securing more than a million business and mobile networks and their email, applications and data. This combination of products, innovation and partnerships delivers real-time cyber defense solutions, tuned to the specific needs of the more than 500,000 businesses in more than 150 countries around the world. The end result: you can do More Business. With Less Fear.
Want to learn more about SonicWall? Visit SonicWall's website.
Jobs You May Like
Uncommon Schools, New York NY, US
Territory Account Executive (Nordics & BeNeLux) - Relocate to Ireland
Sales Development Representative, French Speaker
Front-End Software Engineer
Schibsted, Oslo, Stockholm
Customer Success Specialist, Onboarding (Spanish Speaking)
CarGurus, Cambridge, MA
Senior iOS Engineer
Smule, San Francisco, CA