Software Dev Engineer (Java)
SonicWall, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Preventing complex network security breaches for more than 25 years
SonicWall has been fighting the cybercriminal industry for over 26 years, defending small- and medium-sized businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from SonicWall Capture Labs and the formidable resources of over 26,000 loyal channel partners around the globe, our award-winning, real-time breach detection and prevention solutions secure more than a million business and mobile networks and their emails, applications and data.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just a another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
NOTE: Majorly looking for candidates with experience into JAVA with sql/NoSQL database.
• Design and develop software features to support SonicWall cloud services.
• Debug/Fix issues reported in various cloud service features by customers and by QA.
• Design out-of-the-box solutions for complex engineering problems.
• Handle end-to-end responsibility to gather requirements, design and implement applications.
• Work cross-functionally with devops, QA and ITOPS teams in the service delivery pipeline.
• Five (5) ’ experience as a Back-end Software in a production environment with the ability to work as part of a team.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field; Masters Degree is a plus.
• Experience with Linux in the server environment
• Experience with programming languages such as java (python, bash desirable)
• Experience with databases and SQL.
• Knowledge of computer networking concepts such as TCP/IP, SMTP, DNS etc.
• Experience in agile development processes and tools as Scrum, Jira, Confluence, and exposure to devops practices
SonicWall provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
OUR STORY SonicWall has been preventing cyber crime for over 25 years, defending small- and medium-size businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from the Capture Labs Threat Network, our award winning real-time breach detection and prevention solutions –coupled with the formidable resources and expertise of more than 18,000 loyal channel partners around the globe – are the backbone securing more than a million business and mobile networks and their email, applications and data. This combination of products, innovation and partnerships delivers real-time cyber defense solutions, tuned to the specific needs of the more than 500,000 businesses in more than 150 countries around the world. The end result: you can do More Business. With Less Fear.
Want to learn more about SonicWall? Visit SonicWall's website.
Jobs You May Like
Manager, Marketing Planning & Analysis - APAC
Netflix, Seoul, South Korea
Lead SDET - Quality Assurance
Icertis, Pune Area, India
Junior Credit Underwriter - Poland
Senior Recruiter - U.S.
Algolia, San Francisco
Junior Financial Analyst - Czech Republic
Tech Academy Instructor & Program Manager - Road to Hire
Red Ventures, South Charlotte