SW Dev Staff Engineer
Preventing complex network security breaches for more than 25 years
Sonicwall are looking for a SW Development Engineer, based in Bangalore.
This is a challenging position that will call on the engineer to utilize a variety of skills. The primary focus is automation and testing. This entails maintaining existing and developing new tools for use in manufacturing and operations environments. The engineer should be well experienced with .NET, Java, and Selenium. Database/SQL knowledge is also needed to be able to gather and analyze data from multiple sources. Networking and routing knowledge are a plus as the candidate will also be asked to assist in the maintenance and upgrade of production site networks and servers. Direction will be provided but the engineer must be able to work well independently and have initiative to identify and solve problems proactively.
- Develop new and maintain existing utilities used for BI and manufacturing automation.
- Analyze data to develop process automation.
- Custom reports design and development using data extracted from multiple sources.
- Setup, maintain, and ensure high availability production databases and server.
- Collaborate and communicate well with others on requirements and status to ensure products are manufactured properly and reports are accurate.
- 5+ years experience with .NET frameworks
- Experience in working with LINQ and Entity Framework
- 5+ years test automation experience using Selenium
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server (2008/2012) writing queries, procedures, views and triggers.
- Familiarity with Oracle ERP
- Undergraduate degree and 8-10 years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 6-8 years relevant experience.
- 10+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Excellent communications and documentation skills
- Manufacturing processes
- Basic network debugging skills
- MS SQL server administration
SonicWall is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
Please apply by 2nd March, 2018
OUR STORY SonicWall has been preventing cyber crime for over 25 years, defending small- and medium-size businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from the Capture Labs Threat Network, our award winning real-time breach detection and prevention solutions –coupled with the formidable resources and expertise of more than 18,000 loyal channel partners around the globe – are the backbone securing more than a million business and mobile networks and their email, applications and data. This combination of products, innovation and partnerships delivers real-time cyber defense solutions, tuned to the specific needs of the more than 500,000 businesses in more than 150 countries around the world. The end result: you can do More Business. With Less Fear.
Want to learn more about SonicWall? Visit SonicWall's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Full Stack Engineer
Tradeshift, Bucharest, Romania
Staff Software Engineer, Distributed Systems, Identity & Security
Box, Redwood City, CA
Qumulo, Seattle, WA
Software Engineer, Front-End
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA
Solutions Engineer (German & English Speaking)
Cloudflare, London, United Kingdom
3D Fluids Chemist
Desktop Metal, Main Office - Burlington