System Administrator / Developer Sr. Advisor (JIRA)
SonicWall, Santa Clara
Preventing complex network security breaches for more than 25 years
Jira Confluence Developer
SonicWall is looking for a JIRA CONFLUENCE Developer to design, develop, and deploy plugins and customizations for a corporate-wide JIRA/Confluence instance supporting over 1500 team members globally. The JIRA CONFLUENCE Developer role provides challenging opportunities and ample room for critical thinking in building extensible solutions that meet the unique needs of our Engineering teams while scaling out to support the daily collaboration of the entire company.
The position will be based out of Santa Clara, California. We are only considering local candidates at this time.
- Collaborate with Engineering and cross-functional teams to collect requirements and develop solutions to support the daily needs of a rapidly growing business
- Create custom scripts in JIRA to automate workflow and extend base functionality
- Develop interfaces between external tooling and JIRA/Confluence infrastructure
- Design and develop flexible custom Confluence macros
- Manage complex JIRA workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes
- Provide administrative support for JIRA/Confluence to ensure best health and security standards
- Scripting skills is a must. Ability to automate and extend base JIRA/Confluence functionality
- Experience in setting up and supporting Atlassian Tools (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
- Experience customizing workflows, setting up dashboards, and generating reports
- Linux, database, and server administration
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the software development cycle
- Excellent problem solving skills and demonstration of critical thinking
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience developing custom plugins for JIRA 7.x and Confluence 6.x
- Experience using/extending REST API for JIRA and Confluence
- Experience using ScriptRunner plugin
SonicWall is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
For more information, visit us on the web at SonicWall Careers.
OUR STORY SonicWall has been preventing cyber crime for over 25 years, defending small- and medium-size businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from the Capture Labs Threat Network, our award winning real-time breach detection and prevention solutions –coupled with the formidable resources and expertise of more than 18,000 loyal channel partners around the globe – are the backbone securing more than a million business and mobile networks and their email, applications and data. This combination of products, innovation and partnerships delivers real-time cyber defense solutions, tuned to the specific needs of the more than 500,000 businesses in more than 150 countries around the world. The end result: you can do More Business. With Less Fear.
Want to learn more about SonicWall? Visit SonicWall's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Security Engineer
OneLogin, San Francisco HQ
Engineering Release Manager
Enterprise Technical Support Sr. Analyst
Cloud Systems Developer Lead
Quartet, New York, NY
Senior Business Analyst
Wish, San Francisco, United States