Sr. Channel Account Manager
SonicWall, Al Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia
Preventing complex network security breaches for more than 25 years
SonicWall has been fighting the cybercriminal industry for over 26 years, defending small- and medium-sized businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from SonicWall Capture Labs and the formidable resources of over 26,000 loyal channel partners around the globe, our award-winning, real-time breach detection and prevention solutions secure more than a million business and mobile networks and their emails, applications and data.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just an another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
The mission of the Channel Account Manager (CAM) is to serve as an ambassador to our SecureFirst Partners. The CAM must be an integral part of the partner’s business and have a solid relationship across all the various departments and teams in the organization. The CAM must be the driving force with a solid business development mindset along with possessing entrepreneurial type skills with a relentless passion that will help expand and grow his/her assigned Partners revenue along with market share. The CAM will manage key partner activities including forecasting, quota attainment, sales training, sales/opportunity management, compliance with certification requirements. Position end-to-end solutions and articulate our strategies to owners, senior management and partner personnel. Develop relationships with partner sales teams to obtain and develop leads that foster opportunities. Work closely with the SonicWall regional sales teams to ensure proper channel engagement and customer satisfaction. Coordinate regional sales operations, service, and marketing activities with local partners.
• Experience in developing sales and channel strategies, preparing proposals and quotes, and presenting security solutions. Ability to map SonicWall’s value propositions into a partner's strategic priorities to create compelling events for their sales force.
• Ability to develop and execute a joint business plan with partners that maps out quota achievement strategies and tactics
• Provide reliable Partner forecasts on a monthly, quarterly and annual interval
• Actively develops solid, qualified and healthy Partner sales pipeline and meet quota expectations
• Maintains strong partner (distributors and resellers) relationships.
• Manage and Maintain End User Relationships.
Identifies creative incentives and opportunities to increase sales
• Serve as a subject matter expert of SonicWALL’s products and services
• Manage all territory strategic partnership engagements including but not limited to partner annual plans, QBRs
• 5+ years of enterprise channel sales (high touch and channel) experience
• Proven track record of meeting and exceeding partner quota expectations
• Must have proven successful track record of working in a remote field position
• Existing strong relationships within enterprise customer and channel accounts
• Lead, development and maintenance of regional strategy for the team which aligns with national goals
• Strong understanding of advanced security concepts, solution selling
• Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong remote-team interpersonal skills, highly motivated, team oriented
• Ability and willingness to travel within territory.
English and Arabic speaking is mandatory.
OUR STORY SonicWall has been preventing cyber crime for over 25 years, defending small- and medium-size businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from the Capture Labs Threat Network, our award winning real-time breach detection and prevention solutions –coupled with the formidable resources and expertise of more than 18,000 loyal channel partners around the globe – are the backbone securing more than a million business and mobile networks and their email, applications and data. This combination of products, innovation and partnerships delivers real-time cyber defense solutions, tuned to the specific needs of the more than 500,000 businesses in more than 150 countries around the world. The end result: you can do More Business. With Less Fear.