Channel Field Marketing Manager - NOAM
SonicWall, Dallas, Texas
Preventing complex network security breaches for more than 25 years
SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote, mobile and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide. For more information, visit www.sonicwall.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
Channel Field Marketing Manager NOAM
SonicWall is looking for a Channel Field Marketing Manager owning the planning, development and execution of channel marketing programs to distributor and Direct Market Reseller (DMR) partners.
This individual will work closely with the regional sales leadership to develop a strategic marketing plan supporting the region’s business goals and targets. Leveraging all tactics of the marketing mix, including but not limited to digital campaigns, social media, webcasts and events, the role will own the strategic planning as well as tactical execution and analysis of the joint marketing programs.
As a small but highly interactive and engaged team we look for an energetic, upstart marketing professional, that can work autonomously but loves to interact with others, doesn’t hesitate to build relationships across countries, continents and cultures and brings a strong team spirit.
- Main contact person for marketing activities with distributors and DMRs
- Providing marketing training for these accounts
- Developing a strategic marketing plan for defined partners in territory in conjunction with Channel Account Manager to drive an integrated marketing and sales plan in territory
- Monitoring of plan, execution and reporting of MDF-financed activities
- Working closely with Sales Leadership to design and implement measurements to be able to quantify revenue and ROI from programs implemented
- Evaluating and measuring the sales / marketing effectiveness, and where necessary, make adjustments to improve return on marketing initiatives.
- Proactive and individual support to promote implementation with partners
- 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing, experience in channel environments and IT security industry are a plus
- Autonomous and structured way of working
- Actively collaborates with the various functions and stakeholders across the organization
- Drives collaboration with external partners and internal teams to ensure flawless execution across all operations.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Results driven
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, experience with Salesforce.com is of advantage
- Personal engagement and having fun by working as a team in an international environment
SonicWall provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
OUR STORY SonicWall has been preventing cyber crime for over 25 years, defending small- and medium-size businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from the Capture Labs Threat Network, our award winning real-time breach detection and prevention solutions –coupled with the formidable resources and expertise of more than 18,000 loyal channel partners around the globe – are the backbone securing more than a million business and mobile networks and their email, applications and data. This combination of products, innovation and partnerships delivers real-time cyber defense solutions, tuned to the specific needs of the more than 500,000 businesses in more than 150 countries around the world. The end result: you can do More Business. With Less Fear.
Want to learn more about SonicWall? Visit SonicWall's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.