Enterprise Technical Support Sr. Analyst
Preventing complex network security breaches for more than 25 years
SonicWALL Enterprise Tech Support Sr. Analyst:
- Responsible for providing technical support across SonicWALL product lines via Phone/Chat & Emails in 24x7x365 days environment.
- Assist customers with deployment of SonicWALL network security products like Firewall/IPS and VPN solutions.
- Provide technical solutions and workarounds for end users on the Level 1 / 2 Calls on respective product line.
- Handle escalations from Level 2 support team
- Owns customer issues from beginning to resolution (handles in place)
- Assists customers by diagnosing problems and providing resolutions for technical and service issues.
- Use troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify products that are defective and follows guidelines in issuing service calls/contacts.
- Advises/educates customers within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions.
- Recreates, identifies and provides input on unique or recurring customer problems.
- Focuses on delivering a positive customer experience according to SonicWall standards.
- Monitors and tracks issues to ensure accurate resolution.
- Candidate should work closely with the Engineering and other cross functional teams to replicate the issues reported by the customers, validate the bug fixes provided through various patch releases and resolve the customer issues in a professional manner
- Provide informal training to junior team members on product / technology topics, as required
- Provide technical leadership to the team on products supported
- Remains knowledgeable of SonicWall SonicWALL product line and related industry products and technologies
- Willing to work in 24x7 environment in night shifts.
- Good understanding of Security, LAN/WAN topologies and technologies.
- In-depth knowledge of OSI Model, TCP/IP, Network Security basics, Routing, Switching.
- Ability to work on in a high-level stress and interrupt driven environment
- Strong understanding of L2-L7 networking protocols, HA (High availability), State Sync, Network Cluster and major Operating Systems such as, UNIX / Linux
- Demonstrated ability to use in-depth troubleshooting to resolve or workaround customer issues using troubleshooting tools i.e. Wire Shark, Netmon etc
- Experience in Enterprise network security setups and requirements
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Sciences/ Electronic & Communications Engineering
- 4 - 6 years networking and network security support experience with solid understanding of LAN/WAN topologies and technologies
- 2 years of support background in network/content security protocols, features, and policies
- In-depth knowledge of the network protocols: TCP/IP, Routing Protocols like OSPF, RIP, BGP, Firewall , IDS/IPS
Kindly visit our website at www.sonicwall.com for further information regarding our company and its products.
Please apply by closing date : 31st January, 2018
OUR STORY SonicWall has been preventing cyber crime for over 25 years, defending small- and medium-size businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from the Capture Labs Threat Network, our award winning real-time breach detection and prevention solutions –coupled with the formidable resources and expertise of more than 18,000 loyal channel partners around the globe – are the backbone securing more than a million business and mobile networks and their email, applications and data. This combination of products, innovation and partnerships delivers real-time cyber defense solutions, tuned to the specific needs of the more than 500,000 businesses in more than 150 countries around the world. The end result: you can do More Business. With Less Fear.
Want to learn more about SonicWall? Visit SonicWall's website.
Jobs You May Like
Elasticsearch - Core JVM and Systems Engineer
Head of Physical Security
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Intern Production Systems, Planning & Simulation
Senior Graphics/ Engine Programmer
PlayStation, Playa Vista, CA
Core Platform Engineer
Fitbit, US - San Francisco