Senior Software Developer C++
SonicWall, Pune, Maharashtra, India
Preventing complex network security breaches for more than 25 years
SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote, mobile and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide. For more information, visit www.sonicwall.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just a another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
- Design and implement high performance and scalability models for Hosted systems
- Design and implement secure automation solutions for development, testing, and production environments
- Design, develop, improve and maintain new & existing Email Security components
- Analyze Hosted systems issues, recommend and implement solutions
- Work on kernel patches and security vulnerabilities
- Secure, scale, and manage variety of virtual & cloud computing platforms like VMWare, AWS, G Suite and Hyper-V
- Work in a cross-functional team environment
- Work on Rapid prototyping of Hosted and On-premise solutions
- BS, BE, B.Tech. in CS/CE/EE or equivalent, MSCS, MCA
- 7+ years of experience developing commercial enterprise-level products using C/C++/C#/Java or similar object orient programming languages
- Strong programming and debugging skills on Linux; Windows a plus
- Experience in high scalability projects involving cloud-based infrastructure design and implementation is highly desirable
- Experience with Microsoft O365 technologies and APIs a plus
- Strong understanding of micro-services, containers and related architectures
- Experience with email protocols and standards including SMTP, POP3 and IMAP is desirable
- Multithreaded programming and debugging
- Ability to quickly isolate and troubleshoot issues
- Experience with Git, JIRA, Confluence
- Comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced, agile team environment
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and virtualization tools like RKT, Docker, AMI, Hyper-V a plus
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
SonicWall provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
OUR STORY SonicWall has been preventing cyber crime for over 25 years, defending small- and medium-size businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from the Capture Labs Threat Network, our award winning real-time breach detection and prevention solutions –coupled with the formidable resources and expertise of more than 18,000 loyal channel partners around the globe – are the backbone securing more than a million business and mobile networks and their email, applications and data. This combination of products, innovation and partnerships delivers real-time cyber defense solutions, tuned to the specific needs of the more than 500,000 businesses in more than 150 countries around the world. The end result: you can do More Business. With Less Fear.
Want to learn more about SonicWall? Visit SonicWall's website.
German engineered blades and shaving cream online for a fair price
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Developer, Backend
Hootsuite, Vancouver, Toronto, Ottawa, Calgary, Edmonton, Victoria