Field Marketing Senior Analyst - NOAM East + Canada
SonicWall, Massaschusetts - Remote
Preventing complex network security breaches for more than 25 years
SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote, mobile and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide. For more information, visit www.sonicwall.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
Field Marketing Senior Analyst, NOAM – East + Canada
SonicWall is looking for a Field Marketing Senior Analyst owning the planning, development and execution of all marketing activities, both direct and indirect via resellers and distributors in the sales territory NOAM-East + Canada.
This individual will work closely with the regional sales leadership to develop a marketing plan supporting the region’s business goals and targets. Using all tactics of the marketing mix, including but not limited to digital campaigns, social media, webcasts and events, the role will own the strategic planning as well as tactical execution and analysis of marketing programs.
As a small but highly interactive and engaged team we look for an energetic, upstart marketing professional, that can work autonomously but loves to interact with others, doesn’t hesitate to build relationships across countries, continents and cultures and brings a strong team spirit.
- To-and-Through Partner/Channel Marketing:
- Main contact person for marketing activities with partners and distributors
- Marketing trainings for partners and sales partners
- Monitoring of plan/budget and monitoring of the execution of MDF-financed activities
- Proactive and individual support to promote implementation with partners
- Direct Marketing/Demand generation
- Planning, development and implementation of all lead generating activities in the specified sales territory
- Development of new customer case studies and video testimonials
- SonicWall marketing contact for sales team, partners and suppliers in the specified sales territory
- 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing, experience in channel environments and IT security industry are a plus
- Autonomous and structured way of working
- Actively collaborates with the various functions and stakeholders across the organization
- Drives collaboration with external partners and internal teams to ensure flawless execution across all operations.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Results driven
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, experience with Salesforce.com is of advantage
- Personal engagement and having fun by working as a team in an international environment
SonicWall provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
OUR STORY SonicWall has been preventing cyber crime for over 25 years, defending small- and medium-size businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from the Capture Labs Threat Network, our award winning real-time breach detection and prevention solutions –coupled with the formidable resources and expertise of more than 18,000 loyal channel partners around the globe – are the backbone securing more than a million business and mobile networks and their email, applications and data. This combination of products, innovation and partnerships delivers real-time cyber defense solutions, tuned to the specific needs of the more than 500,000 businesses in more than 150 countries around the world. The end result: you can do More Business. With Less Fear.
Want to learn more about SonicWall? Visit SonicWall's website.
A modern woman's destination for how to live a stylish, well-rounded life