Manager, Cloud/AWS/VMware Ops - Kubernetes/Terraform/Server Monitoring **
SonicWall, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Preventing complex network security breaches for more than 25 years
SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote, mobile and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide. For more information, visit www.sonicwall.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
• Spin up and follow infrastructure as code practices using Terraform, Ansible, Salt
• Build monitoring tools around existing services and apps
• Ensure deployments of applications to production environment with automated builds and integration with CI / CD tools (Jenkins, GitLab, AWS)
• Ensure uptime of our services and apps including performance alerts
• Automate deployments using recipes or orchestration software
• Collaborate with developers to bring new features and services into production
• Proactively meet standards for information security and compliance
- An enthusiastic and dynamic IT Ops Engineer with good communication skills
- 7+ years of experience and a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology (or similar)
- Hands on Experience on AWS/Cloud/VMware On-prem vSphere virtualized environment.
- Hands on Experience with Monitoring tools Grafana, Prometheus, Datadog and SNMP - Server monitoring and fix the reported issues
- Hands on Experience on Kubernetes, setting up managing and monitoring
- Hands on Experience on Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Hands on Experience on Basic Networking, Nginx and Load balancers.
- Good to have experience on SQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, DynamoDB, MongoDB
- Hands on Experience with AWS service like EC2, Lamda, Kibana, Elastic search, EMR
SonicWall provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
OUR STORY SonicWall has been preventing cyber crime for over 25 years, defending small- and medium-size businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from the Capture Labs Threat Network, our award winning real-time breach detection and prevention solutions –coupled with the formidable resources and expertise of more than 18,000 loyal channel partners around the globe – are the backbone securing more than a million business and mobile networks and their email, applications and data. This combination of products, innovation and partnerships delivers real-time cyber defense solutions, tuned to the specific needs of the more than 500,000 businesses in more than 150 countries around the world. The end result: you can do More Business. With Less Fear.
Want to learn more about SonicWall? Visit SonicWall's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos