Distribution Accounts Manager
SonicWall, London, England, United Kingdom
Preventing complex network security breaches for more than 25 years
Distribution Account Manager EMEA
This role is instrumental in driving both sales acceleration and execution via the distributor eco-system in our market and is assigned to a specific distributor account(s). This role works cross functionally with the partner team, operations, and sales.
Distribution and the channel are the go-to market at SonicWall. As such, distribution, and our ability to ramp and leverage distributors reach and scale is critical to the company's success. The distribution team drives new partner recruitment, onboarding, enablement, and growth initiatives.
• Develop established, trusted relationships with the key “go to” distribution contacts
• Train and motivate distribution sales, marketing, operations, and business development resources to drive and facilitate SonicWall solution sales.
• Business planning: Develop go-to-market plans with assigned distributors to meet revenue and business goals including partner recruit and development along with the local Sales leadership.
• Communicate and support policy, process / process improvements, ramp and onboarding
• Revenue growth: Drive increased sales through distribution managed partners and through practice development
• Effectively leverage and communicate distributor’s goals and performance
• Manage Stock levels and Sales In. to the assigned distributors
• Expert knowledge of the two-tier technology distribution and reseller sales process
• Ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of both the networking (router) and mobility (5G cellular data) space
• 7-10 years of relevant experience (Min. 4yrs. working for or supporting distribution)
• Bachelors degree (or higher) in relevant field or equivalent experience
• Analytically driven, demonstrated ability as a creative problem solver, with high energy and a strong sense of urgency
• Comfortable with change and a bit of ambiguity that is part of a hyper-growth company
• Excellent verbal and written communications, presentation, customer service, business and negotiation skills
• Strong project management capability
• Languages: English and prefer a second language French Spanish, Italian
• Balance of analytic/process and relationship/people skills (a sales professional that is not afraid of pivot tables and not ready to get your hands dirty executing)
• Ability to travel up to ~20% of the time
OUR STORY SonicWall has been preventing cyber crime for over 25 years, defending small- and medium-size businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from the Capture Labs Threat Network, our award winning real-time breach detection and prevention solutions –coupled with the formidable resources and expertise of more than 18,000 loyal channel partners around the globe – are the backbone securing more than a million business and mobile networks and their email, applications and data. This combination of products, innovation and partnerships delivers real-time cyber defense solutions, tuned to the specific needs of the more than 500,000 businesses in more than 150 countries around the world. The end result: you can do More Business. With Less Fear.
Want to learn more about SonicWall? Visit SonicWall's website.
Using digital technology to transform the physical world