SonicWall, North Holland, Netherlands
Preventing complex network security breaches for more than 25 years
SonicWall has been fighting the cybercriminal industry for over 30 years, defending small- and medium-sized businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from SonicWall Capture Labs and the formidable resources of over 26,000 loyal channel partners around the globe, our award-winning, real-time breach detection and prevention solutions secure more than a million business and mobile networks and their emails, applications and data.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking, and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support, or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
- Driving revenue & growth – end-user focus to drive net new business
- Grow deeper into our existing SMB accounts within selected regional channel partners and distribution
- Engage and support our channel partners in activities to assist in pipeline growth and revenue
- Enhances and further builds relationships with Channel Partners based upon knowledge of SonicWall’s technology, products, and services
- Promote and drive marketing campaigns within the channel community, and drive partner recruitment
- Maintain relationship with channel partners including understanding their business model, structure and processing annual business plans
- Manage Pipeline of opportunities through and with the Channel partners
- Outbound phone,email and digital communications to both existing and new Channel Partners
- Liaises between Customers, Partners and the SonicWall sales organization
- Fluent in English
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Critical thinking
- Ability to combine complex data and analyses into actionable business plans which facilitate decision-making; Ability to engage in active listening and draw out key conclusions from colleagues, Partner, Distributor and Customer relationships
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines, multi-task and prioritize workload
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously and drive projects to completion
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be a self-starter with ability to follow through on projects assigned
- Strong skills in cross functional collaboration
- 4 Years + relevant work experience preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com or similar CRM platforms
SonicWall is an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At SonicWall, we pride ourselves on recruiting a diverse mix of talented people and providing active security solutions in 215 countries.
OUR STORY SonicWall has been preventing cyber crime for over 25 years, defending small- and medium-size businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from the Capture Labs Threat Network, our award winning real-time breach detection and prevention solutions –coupled with the formidable resources and expertise of more than 18,000 loyal channel partners around the globe – are the backbone securing more than a million business and mobile networks and their email, applications and data. This combination of products, innovation and partnerships delivers real-time cyber defense solutions, tuned to the specific needs of the more than 500,000 businesses in more than 150 countries around the world. The end result: you can do More Business. With Less Fear.
Want to learn more about SonicWall? Visit SonicWall's website.
If you're passionate about trading & technology, you'll find success.