National Food Service Director
Soylent, Los Angeles
A complete blend of everything the body needs to thrive
Summary of the Position
- The ideal candidate will manage the Food Service for College and Universities, Corporate workplace, Travel, and alternate retail opportunities in this category of business. You will interact with buyers, decision makers, account executives, route operators, sales teams, and manufacturer's sales representatives and must be able to work in a very fast paced and growing environment. You will be responsible overseeing that National and Regional product promotions are executed properly. You will be responsible for securing, maintaining, and expanding placement within these channels and customers. This position will report directly to the VP of Sales.
What We're Looking For
- Responsible for growing national Food Service business
- Evaluate sales reports and business trends
- Arrange sampling/marketing programs between supplier and client
- Provide feedback to Management regarding account status and growth
- Open New Accounts, Expand Sku's, Product Placements
- Placement of coolers, manage existing coolers, Hard and Soft POS Placement
- Manage Merchandising Directives by channel
- Must be very organized, detailed oriented, able to keep files and communication neat and organized.
- Must have relationships and understand route to market in all key Food Service Channels - specifically C&U, Travel, and Workplace.
Education & Experience
- BA/BS degree emphasizing sales, marketing or equivalent business experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of sales management experience with a strong record of success in Food Service.
- He or she will open new business, drive sales, implement programs and ideas, develop accounts, make new sku placements within existing accounts, and be able to achieve sales/merchandising goals.
- The ideal candidate will be "hands on" and be able to influence others at all levels. In addition, the candidate must have a strong positive personality, and be a "Can Do Person" with very strong "People Skills".
- Amazing Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited snacks, drinks, and lunches
- Beautiful creative office in the heart of DTLA
- Competitive salary
- Some more serious perks we would love to share in detail
In 2013, Rob Rhinehart set out to develop a simple and affordable nutritional drink that possesses everything the healthy body needs. That drink is what we now recognize as Soylent, the first macronutritious food replacement beverage customized for you.
Want to learn more about Soylent? Visit Soylent's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Engineering - Charleston/Columbia/Greenville
Rubrik, Remote Sales
Curalate, New York
VP, Account Management
1010data, New York
Enterprise Account Executive
MongoDB, Palo Alto or San Francisco
Sales Development Representative
DoorDash, Toronto, ON, Canada
Knotel, Knotel NYC