Body Geometry guru with a rider-first philosophy.
Do you love creating life-long cyclists through a bike fitting methodology proven to help riders of all abilities and experiences get the most out of their cycling? Are you an expert at relating to and building strong relationships with retailers and consumers? Would others say you have an outgoing personality and stellar presentation skills? Are you stoked to collaborate with top talent to help develop Body Geometry products in a rider-first environment? If you were able to answer “yes” to these questions, we want to talk to you!
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Present Body Geometry Fit curriculum and demonstrate proper techniques in classroom, laboratory and event settings
- Develop SBCU curriculum and create presentation materials
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams of product managers and designers to develop Body Geometry products
- Cultivate long-term relationships with key retailers to ensure compliance to Body Geometry Fit methodology
- Motivate and arm retailers with the tools to increase retail representation and better serve their customers
- Perform Body Geometry Fittings for Specialized athletes, media, and employees
- Help organize and participate in events, including Test Days and Product Launches
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- Articulate and confident when presenting- a natural communicator, both written and oral
- Innate ability to quickly engage people and inspire them to see your point of view
- Ability to develop a project plan, drive progress and see it through to completion
- You’re detail oriented and analytical
- Ability to collaborate and thrive within a multi-disciplinary team
- Maintain an “all hands on deck” mentality during SBCU courses
- Well-developed computer skills, including Microsoft Office and building presentation
- Excellent English and Italian communication skills - you'll be conducting classes in Italian, but will use English (spoken/written) to interact with our head office, international managers and guests
- 5+ years of experience in bicycle fitting and retail, with extensive riding experience in various disciplines
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and international travel experience - current passport is a must
- College education in kinesiology, biomechanics or similar studies
In addition to your online application, please email a CV to: [email protected]
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes help make the world a better place. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation. Around the world, we work to recruit candidates who are passionate and curious with the belief that everyone has the potential to be a leader.
About us Founded on the principle of performance and fueled by innovation, our focus on the rider and their needs is our constant. From seasoned pros and weekend warriors, to kids and commuters—if you ride, we’re for you. The passion we have for sharing our love of bikes with the world can be seen in those who choose to work here. Headquartered in Morgan Hill, CA, the passionate and creative teammates at Specialized have designed and manufactured the world's most innovative bikes and gear since 1974.
Want to learn more about Specialized? Visit Specialized's website.
Jobs You May Like
Kitchen Team Member
sweetgreen, Fairfax, VA
Customer Success Manager til det danske marked
Klantenservice Medewerker (parttime)
Customer Experience Coordinator - Member Services
Clover Health, Jersey City, NJ
BarkBox, Columbus, OH
Customer Experience Advisor, Nashville
Warby Parker, Nashville, TN