Specialized Sweden AB is looking for a bike-loving Market Developer to strengthen our Swedish team. The person we are looking for will work closely together with our retailers in the region to build the Specialized brand. You know the region, the retailers and the people and are a true ambassador of the brand. You not only visit your retailers, but know how to elevate them and how to make and keep them as true Specialized fans. Together you are managing the orders, pre-orders and the look and feel of the shop.
You provide market feedback, your vision on latest trends and work closely together with our service teams and retailer coordinators. On top of this you spread cycling enthusiasm with absolute fanaticism. As a team member of Specialized you are responsible to deliver high quality, brand appropriate, accurate and timely support at events in line with Specialized initiatives.
Specialized professionals are very customer oriented, looking for challenges and are working hard to be the best in their positions and eager to grow with the company. They are dedicated, proactive and strongly self-motivated.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
- Taking care of the existing retailer network
- Develop the retailer network and penetration in bikes, equipment, apparel and accessories
- Support retailers with Specialized in-store marketing campaigns
- Effectively implementing promotion material at the point of sales
- Giving and receiving product-related trainings
- Participate and assist in selected races, trade shows and promotion events
- Turn people into fans, build long term satisfied riders and earn brand loyalty
- Spread cycling enthusiasm with absolute fanaticism
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN:
- Professional experience in direct sales, preferably in an international company and/or the bicycle sector
- Profound market and product knowledge in the bicycle industry
- Being a true cyclist, preferred in multiple disciplines (XC, Road, DH, BMX etc.)
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent skills in organizing, communicating and presenting
- Customer orientation and readiness to travel in the market
- High level of motivation, ambition and commitment
- Working proactively, eager to learn
- Acting as a team player in line with our company philosophy
- Native speaking Swedish, English is desired
- Solid skills in all common Office programs
Are you Specialized?
Then apply for the position via the link and send us your resume and motivated cover letter in English.
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes help make the world a better place. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation. Around the world, we work to recruit candidates who are passionate and curious with the belief that everyone has the potential to be a leader.
No acquisition please
About us Founded on the principle of performance and fueled by innovation, our focus on the rider and their needs is our constant. From seasoned pros and weekend warriors, to kids and commuters—if you ride, we’re for you. The passion we have for sharing our love of bikes with the world can be seen in those who choose to work here. Headquartered in Morgan Hill, CA, the passionate and creative teammates at Specialized have designed and manufactured the world's most innovative bikes and gear since 1974.
Want to learn more about Specialized? Visit Specialized's website.
Jobs You May Like
Field Marketing Manager - East Region
GitHub, United States - East Region
Refinery29, New York
Marketing Project Manager Intern
Hudl, Lincoln, NE
Local Marketing Associate, Toronto
SEM Marketing Specialist
Thumbtack, San Francisco
Head of Customer Acquisition (Growth Leader)
Rover.com , Seattle