REPORTS TO: Sales & Marketing Manager
This position will help Specialized Taiwan earn the position as the riders’ brand of choice developing and managing Specialized’s Taiwan marketing and communication platforms. The candidate will be responsible for the awareness, preference, perception and purchase intent of our brand, products and services. This includes working with regional & local team to develop marketing strategies, action plans and tell stories that build a strong connection between rider and our brand. This will be achieved through digital & traditional marketing tools ensuring consistent brand message and story across all media channels.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and execute marketing strategy planning and actions to achieve the brand objectives.
- Plan and execute the corporate, product launch, sales promotion, sponsorship, outdoor events and their related online and offline communication.
- Work with global and regional marketing team to strategize new opportunities and develop supporting business plans/actions for local market.
- Work closely with sales, retail, SBCU, demand planning, concept store team to further the sales and achieve business goals.
- Manage the relationship and analyse the effectiveness of Specialized brand ambassador program.
- Manage PR and create goodwill and positive brand exposure for Specialized in relevant communication channels.
- Have regular communications with rider communities and retail partners to get feedbacks and needs from customers and have deep understanding about the market.
- Manage the design and creation of marketing materials including vendor management and cost-efficient procurement.
- Manage the marketing budget.
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN:
- At least 1 year experience of Ecommerce marketing in international brands, 2 years of professional traditional marketing experience.
- Outdoor / Sport retail experience preferred.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.
- Strong communication skill.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Knowledge and use of design software/systems (Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Know bicycle products & passion for riding.
- Ability to multi-task and handle problems quickly and efficiently.
- Great team player, open-minded with service attitude and “can do” spirit.
About us Founded on the principle of performance and fueled by innovation, our focus on the rider and their needs is our constant. From seasoned pros and weekend warriors, to kids and commuters—if you ride, we’re for you. The passion we have for sharing our love of bikes with the world can be seen in those who choose to work here. Headquartered in Morgan Hill, CA, the passionate and creative teammates at Specialized have designed and manufactured the world's most innovative bikes and gear since 1974.
Want to learn more about Specialized? Visit Specialized's website.
Jobs You May Like
CRM / Retention Manager
Nutrafol, New York, NY
Short-Term Jr. Operations Analyst
The Marketing Arm, New York
Associate Inventory Planner
Cardlytics, Cardlytics Headquarters - Ponce City Market
Director, Visual Merchandising
rag & bone, NY - Headquarters