Are you passionate about excellent customer service? Are you a natural at developing positive relationships with internal and external customers? Do you constantly talk to your friends, family and pets about bikes and every detail of every component? Are you a creative problem solver eager to help get everyone on a bike? If you were able to answer “yes” to these questions, we want to talk to you?
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Wow riders through positive, productive conversation on the phone and in email.
- Respond to rider inquiries providing support for for all lines of Specialized product, online store assistance, warranty evaluations, and product recommendations.
- Receive and process product returns from online purchases.
- Approve Goodwill decisions up to $25.
- Resolve unique or complex issues through creative, rider focused solutions.
- Promote relationships between riders and their local retailers.
- Liaison with management and internal departments as necessary to resolve rider and product issues.
- Provide support to Rider Care Management as needed on additional projects and assignments.
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- Minimum two years of customer service experience in the cycling industry.
- PC proficiency in order entry systems, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Associate or Bachelors Degree, or equivalent experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service and account management skills.
- In depth technical knowledge of Specialized product and the cycling industry in general.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate, both written and verbally, in a clear and professional manner.
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Ability to identify issues and alternatives, and recommend possible solutions.
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes help make the world a better place. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation. Around the world, we work to recruit candidates who are passionate and curious with the belief that everyone has the potential to be a leader.
About us Founded on the principle of performance and fueled by innovation, our focus on the rider and their needs is our constant. From seasoned pros and weekend warriors, to kids and commuters—if you ride, we’re for you. The passion we have for sharing our love of bikes with the world can be seen in those who choose to work here. Headquartered in Morgan Hill, CA, the passionate and creative teammates at Specialized have designed and manufactured the world's most innovative bikes and gear since 1974.