Inside Market Developer
Spread the love of cycling.
Are you a results driven individual with a passion to connect people with products? Do you have a proven track record developing partnerships to drive sales revenue? Do you thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative enviornment where everybody wins? If so, we need to chat!
HOW YOU'LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Drive consultative selling to successfully build long term relationships with retailer partners
- Conduct both inbound and outbound calls with independent bike retailers to secure annual renewals and cross sell new products.
- Assist retailers with inventory analysis and provide solutions for improving their business
- Provide timely follow-up, closure and tracking of all sales
- Provide excellent customer service and product expertise to drive sales through retailer channels
- Understand and assess your account competitors and trends in the marketplace to adjust and drive business plans through retailer accounts
- Develop seasonal assortments, forecasts and scenario plans for assigned accounts using category, account, brand and marketplace knowledge
- Collaborate with field representatives, sales leaders, marketing, and product management, to facilitate new programs, messages, campaigns, and offerings.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO WIN
- 1 to 3 years of experience in supplier or retail sales – bonus points for metrics to back up how great you are!
- Strong business acumen and curiosity about the cycling industry and our brand - you'll talk with all kinds of customers
- Self-motivated and highly flexible, with the ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to balance consistently closing sales and achieving a high level of customer satisfaction
- Confidence to overcome objections and convert interest into sales
- Excellent communication, organizational, time-management and prioritization skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a tight-knit team
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes help make the world a better place. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation. Around the world, we work to recruit candidates who are passionate and curious with the belief that everyone has the potential to be a leader.
About us Founded on the principle of performance and fueled by innovation, our focus on the rider and their needs is our constant. From seasoned pros and weekend warriors, to kids and commuters—if you ride, we’re for you. The passion we have for sharing our love of bikes with the world can be seen in those who choose to work here. Headquartered in Morgan Hill, CA, the passionate and creative teammates at Specialized have designed and manufactured the world's most innovative bikes and gear since 1974.
Want to learn more about Specialized? Visit Specialized's website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Development Representative (West Coast)
InVisionApp, San Francisco, CA (remote)
Country Manager (SaaS Startup)
Ematic Solutions, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Account Executive, Inside Sales
Enterprise Account Executive (Latin America)
Twilio, New York
Canopy, Lehi, UT
Qualtrics , Toronto