1. Drive the monthly Demand Planning process for China, ensuring that the numbers are fully supported by assumptions and integrated with the marketing and sales plans. Supporting the objectives of minimizing inventory, while maximizing customer service.
2. Receive inputs from Marketing, Sales and regional sites, and incorporate into the global planning forecast.
3. Ensure inventory level and sales forecast are in line with real market.
4. Place monthly purchase requisitions of equipment in line with forecast and constraints.
5. Interface with sales team regarding order fulfillment problems and recommend resolutions.
6. In case of shortage and fulfillment problems, communicate according guidelines and propose solutions. Check opportunity of Sales in case of stuff unavailability.
7. Develop inventory management strategy to hit targets for inventory quality and performance
8. Follow function requirement on reporting and submit report on time with good quality and accuracy.
9. Assist in Sales, Marketing & Operations activities.
10. As a small team, all members are required to be versatile and contribute to different areas of the business as required.
1. Understanding of the company business planning, product development and category/channel management processes. Cycling or sports lover is preferred.
2. 3 years or above working experience on demand and inventory planning.
3. Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
4. Time management skills to ensure deadlines are met.
5. Ability to work accurately with a strong attention to detail, through analytical skills, rational decision making, objectivity, creativity and negotiation skills.
6. Familiar with Excel, Visio , PowerPoint etc.
熟练运用EXCE, VISIO, POWERPOINT等OFFICE技能。
7. Good at MRP/ERP system, such as Oracle, SAP etc.
8. Honest, strong sense of responsibilities, work hard and able to work under pressure.
About us Founded on the principle of performance and fueled by innovation, our focus on the rider and their needs is our constant. From seasoned pros and weekend warriors, to kids and commuters—if you ride, we’re for you. The passion we have for sharing our love of bikes with the world can be seen in those who choose to work here. Headquartered in Morgan Hill, CA, the passionate and creative teammates at Specialized have designed and manufactured the world's most innovative bikes and gear since 1974.
Want to learn more about Specialized? Visit Specialized's website.
Jobs You May Like
VP of Finance & Operations
IVY: The Social University, New York, New York, United States
Global Operations Associate
Flexport, Amsterdam, NL
Digg - Project Manager
Operations Associate, Office of the CEO
Group Nine Media, Group Nine Media- New York, NY
Business Development Manager, Japan
OpenX, OpenX - Japan