Spire Global is a space-to-cloud analytics company that owns and operates the largest multi-purpose constellation of satellites. Its proprietary data and algorithms provide the most advanced maritime, aviation, and weather tracking in the world. In addition to its constellation, Spire’s data infrastructure includes a global ground station network and 24/7 operations that provide real-time global coverage of every point on Earth.
We are looking for an innovative, hands-on, customer-obsessed Contract Recruiter to focus on attracting amazing talent to our growing team. If you thrive in a challenging, fast-paced environment and like working on a variety of roles (from sales to tech and everything in between), this is the place for you, as you will have a direct impact on Spire’s growth as we find and attract the highest quality talent.
This 12-month contract position can be based in either our Luxembourg or Glasgow offices and will recruit for roles primarily in the EU and APAC, but may take on work in any of our other offices. You will be on our global recruiting team working side by side with hiring managers across the world to attract and seek out the top percentile of talent.
Responsibilities of your role will include:
- Engage with potential candidates on a personal level, reviewing, consulting and assisting hiring campaigns.
- Being confident and skilled in managing the recruitment process from initial engagement to onboarding.
- Operating in an autonomous working environment that isn't based on daily KPIs and micro-management.
- Being a champion for first-class candidate experience and understanding local labor market compliance.
- Being knowledgeable about our business - pumped about our shared vision, and constantly looking for new ways to share the amazing opportunity and brand behind Spire.
- Being solution-focused, able to prioritize and manage complex stakeholders effectively and being proactive in this professionally unique environment.
- Implement effective social media tools that attract the right people for the right roles.
- 5+ years experience in recruiting
- Extensive experience in screening candidates for both behavioral and technical fit
- Ability to build robust talent pipelines of both active and passive candidates using innovative sourcing strategies
- Passion for continuous improvement, refining sourcing strategies based on qualitative and quantitative metrics
- Familiar with active and passive candidate search strategies
- Able to perform independently under pressure
- Superior attention to detail
- Tech savvy with a love for learning
- Sense of humor!
- Preferred experience managing the candidate process through Greenhouse
- Experience working in the Space, Science, IT, or Tech industries
- Confident at partnering with hiring managers to build effective sourcing strategies and relationships
- Highly adaptable and flexible in an international and extremely fast-paced environment
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately when under pressure to meet tight deadlines and handling a high volume of open positions
- Demonstrated customer service focus which provides for an excellent candidate experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and effective influencing & negotiation skills
- Experience in both a recruitment company and in-house.
Spire is Global and our success draws upon the diverse viewpoints, skills and experiences of our employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.
Our mission is to give every person the power to control their own mental and physical health by capturing realtime bio-signals and making the data useful and actionable. We are the recognized market leader in continuous respiration sensing, real-time interventions, and actionable feedback. Our Spire Stone product is sold in Apple Stores globally, we’ve received over 1200 five-star Amazon reviews, and we’re recommended by thousands of health professionals worldwide. Our platform processes over 20 billion data-points per day and our reach extends across the globe. Having experienced continuous growth since launch, we continue to invest in extending the breadth and scope of the outcomes our technology can deliver. We are currently working with partners across a range of mental and physical health conditions such as sleep, asthma, COPD, respiratory depression, and more. We are a small, diverse team dedicated to providing easy ways for people to improve their health. Our team includes leaders in hardware and software engineering, algorithms, marketing, healthcare, and operations from four different continents.
Want to learn more about Spire? Visit Spire's website.
The best bed for better sleep