Our mission: We believe the most powerful marketing happens in-person. Our mission is to
develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach and engage
their target audiences in-person.
The team: Our sales team helps the world’s leading brands transform their in-person marketing
programs by providing technology solutions that make it easier and more efficient to create,
execute and measure the impact of events at scale.
More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event execution, optimize
performance and connect event-driven engagement to business results. In just the past year,
we’ve doubled sales, increased deal sizes and grown the sales team from 1 to 20 people. We’re
building NYC’s next great SaaS company and we want you to be a part of it.
Sales Solutions Consultant: Solutions Consulting is a multi-dimensional team that owns the
technical elements in qualified opportunities. They are involved in driving discovery, software
demonstrations, process illustration, competitive differentiation, value positioning, and objection
handling. SCs are the trusted advisors to the prospect as well as the balanced voice of the
solution internal to the company. SCs work across the organization, frequently working with
Account Executives, Client Success Managers, Implementation Specialists, Product
Management, Engineering, and Marketing.
This person is a Splash expert on all fronts: knows the ins and outs of all Splash software
features, understands and can explain Splash implementation, and all integrations with other
systems. The Solutions Consultants focus on identifying and understanding the processes and
challenges of our prospects, and find solutions leveraging our platform where appropriate. The
ultimate goal is to enhance customer satisfaction and increase sales.
- Splash expert on all current and future software functionality
- Strategically research / prospect discovery related challenges to ROI
- Prepare for and manage all Splash software demonstrations for Splash prospects in a friendly and educated manner
- Organize Splash use case examples, be able to match with relevant prospects
- Create client specific Splash pages and custom presentations within the software
- Organize Splash pages and use-case examples, and strategically leverage information to solve prospect and client pain points.
- Manage responses to RFIs / RFPs / & Security Questionnaires in an accurate, timely, and comprehensive manner
- 4+ years of software demonstration experience
- Software and systems expertise: proven fluency in software systems, any coding/design/backend experience a bonus!
- Curious and strategic - motivated by brainstorming and problem solving
- Positive attitude, extremely personable, hard-working
- Experience in direct sales or in marketing technology is a plus
Splash is an equal opportunity employer.
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer a full suite of benefits, medical, dental and
At Splash, we believe that big ideas and great communities come from a team that celebrates
diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace and encourage
people from all backgrounds to apply.
Splash's design-first, and analytics-focused platform powers events for the likes of Spotify, Anheuser-Busch, and a little old event series we call Uncubed. Think you've got the chops to be a party scientist? Check out their open positions.
Be a Better Splash Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Splash when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Splash? Visit Splash's website.
Jobs You May Like
Customer Success Manager, Edu
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA, New York, NY
MOO, Providence, RI
Account Executive -Pivotal Cloud Foundry
Pivotal Software, Austin, TX
Account Executive, Programmatic Demand
Manager, Corporate Sales
Udemy, Denver, Colorado, USA
Director of Sales