Our mission: We believe the most powerful marketing happens in-person. Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach and engage their target audiences in-person.
Opportunity: Be a founding member of our AZ office! Splash is a growing startup headquartered in New York City and we're looking for top talent to join our team as we expand to the Phoenix area. We're starting by growing our Support team, and this role is an Account Management position, as a Client Success Manager. This is an unparalleled opportunity to be directly involved in this new initiative!
About the Team and Position
As a Customer Success Manager, working with our Mid-Market clients, you will be a strategic advisor to our clients' in-person marketing initiatives and will oversee Splash adoption, ongoing engagement, expansion, and renewal initiatives within each account. You will understand our clients' marketing goals, how to measure event ROI, and you will work on a daily basis with Splash's Product, Support, and Sales teams to drive success. The position is a demanding and rewarding one.
- Oversee a book of mid-market level accounts (<$30K ARR)
- Secure Renewals
- Identify, Generate, Manage, and Close Expansion Bookings
- Monitor and Influence Client Health Score
- Measure and Communicate Clients’ ROI
- Deliver Training, Support, and Project Management directly to clients
- Orchestrate Training, Support, and Project Management with new specialized CS roles
- Generate Customer Success Content
- BA/BS preferred or equivalent work experience with demonstrated proficiency
- 2+ years of experience in a client-facing or project management role
- Flawless communication skills
- Excellent in-person and web presentations skills
- Negotiation abilities
- Expert with Google Docs, Microsoft Office, social media management tools, and relevant software programs in your field
- Experience in a quota-carrying role preferred, but not required
- Bonus points for coaching or volunteer experience - we love team players!
If you’re interested in joining our hilarious, brilliant, ambitious, incredible team, please send a cover letter and your resume. And keep it casual!
Your time at Splash will be the most important work you ever do. It will change the course of your career in an exciting and un-replicable way.
We can’t wait to meet you.
Splash is an equal opportunity employer.
Splash's design-first, and analytics-focused platform powers events for the likes of Spotify, Anheuser-Busch, and a little old event series we call Uncubed. Think you've got the chops to be a party scientist? Check out their open positions.
Be a Better Splash Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Splash when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Splash? Visit Splash's website.
Jobs You May Like
Principal, Retail Brand Manager(Beauty)
Coupang, Seoul (HQ)
**SUMMER 2018 INTERNSHIP** Financial Planning & Analysis Intern
XO Group, New York
Event Marketing Manager
Decibel Insight, London
Kiva US Program Operations Internship (Northeastern Co-Op)
Kiva Internship Program, 5 positions available: San Francisco, CA
Senior Growth Marketing Manager, Luxembourg
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Senior Growth Manager