About the Team and Position
As a Customer Support Specialists at Splash, you’re both the evangelist and the professor. You empower our event organizers by communicating new features and working hand-in-hand with them to achieve their goals. No matter what challenges you face, your ninja problem-solving skills drive you to be a self-starter in a free-flowing startup culture.
- Manage and prioritize all incoming inquiries from event organizers and attendees
- Curate Splash support to be a combination of technical expertise and event planning best practices
- Troubleshoot platform issues and communicate with Product and Development teams for resolution
- Create tutorials, write FAQ articles, and moderate Community posts in the Help Center
- Own and monitor all processes for Splash ticketing platform
- Analyze customer experience and user behavior to influence product roadmaps
- Coordinate with marketing team to develop social content for all platforms
- BA/BS preferred or equivalent work experience with demonstrated proficiency
- 2+ years of experience in Journalism, Communications, Hospitality or Service Industry
- Expert with Google Docs, Microsoft Office, social media management tools, and relevant software programs in your field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills is a must
- Bonus points for coaching or volunteer experience - we love team players!
If you’re interested in joining our hilarious, brilliant, ambitious, incredible team, please send a cover letter and your resume. And keep it casual!
Your time at Splash will be the most important work you ever do. It will change the course of your career in an exciting and un-replicable way.
We can’t wait to meet you.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas and great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Splash's design-first, and analytics-focused platform powers events for the likes of Spotify, Anheuser-Busch, and a little old event series we call Uncubed. Think you've got the chops to be a party scientist? Check out their open positions.
Be a Better Splash Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Splash when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Splash? Visit Splash's website.
Jobs You May Like
Warehouse Operations Manager (on-site)
Everlane, Allentown, PA
Quality Assurance Technician
Tour Operations Manager
Ventura TRAVEL, Kansai Area
Project Manager - Data Center Operations
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA
Distribution Specialist - Groveport, Ohio
Specialized, Groveport, Ohio
Heal, Los Angeles