Director of Demand Generation and Marketing Operations
Splash, New York Office
Beautiful event websites
We believe the most powerful marketing happens in-person. Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach and engage their target audiences in-person. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights and measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs and connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution and optimize performance.
About the role:
As director of demand generation and marketing operations, you’ll own the marketing funnel and be responsible for driving qualified opportunities. You’ll develop and execute both strategic and tactical plans to exceed pipeline and revenue goals. Marketing programs, online marketing, and account-based marketing will all be a part of your marketing mix, and you’ll constantly be adding to the mix and optimizing it to ensure we’re capturing demand as efficiently as possible. With responsibility for marketing operations in addition to demand generation, you will always look to improve conversion rates through the funnel by ensuring our marketing systems are nurturing, scoring and routing appropriately and that no good lead is ever left behind. You’ll also own reporting responsibility for the marketing organization, making sure our team, company, and board know marketing’s impact on revenue. This role requires a strategic leader that is equal parts creative, operational, collaborative, and revenue-minded.
- Lead the demand generation and marketing operations functions to drive predictable and scalable pipeline generation and revenue.
- Propose, develop, test and execute multi-channel acquisition programs that seamlessly integrate events, digital, content, email, direct mail, paid advertising, social and account-based marketing.
- Own driving demand from our incredibly fruitful freemium offering by developing the right scoring, nurturing, and routing practices and partnering with product, sales and BDR on an integrated approach to further maximize its potential.
- Partner with sales, BDR, and customer success to develop account-based programs that open new and expansion opportunities.
- Work with content team to develop content promotion plans across marketing tactics (social networks, paid ads, content syndication, blog, display, web and email)
- Own our nurturing, scoring and routing strategies.
- Gain a deep understanding of the Splash value prop and messaging so you can translate it into effective copy for emails, landing pages and other demand assets.
- Exceed pipeline and revenue goals by working in lockstep with your marketing peers, sales leadership, sales, and business development teams.
- Solidify our funnel and attribution models and always be ready to report results and provide insights.
- Establish KPIs for all programs, create results forecasts, and track performance to ensure marketing plans are delivering expected business outcomes.
- Manage and own the Marketing technology stack (including but not limited to Splash, Marketo and SFDC)
- Lead marketing planning, budgeting and reporting processes with VP of Marketing.
- Lead, motivate, mentor one direct report.
- 5-10 years experience in B2B marketing, demand generation and/or marketing operations, preferably at SaaS or technology companies.
- Deep experience planning and managing demand generation programs that produce high quality opportunities and create exponential revenue.
- Demonstrated hands-on proficiency with Marketo (or similar) and Salesforce.com.
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to use data to optimize campaign performance and inform future strategies.
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to influence and motivate team members, especially those that don’t report to you.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage various projects based on the current business requirements and landscape.
- Ability to flourish in an extremely fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Event marketing or event technology experience a plus.
Splash is an equal opportunity employer.
Splash's design-first, and analytics-focused platform powers events for the likes of Spotify, Anheuser-Busch, and a little old event series we call Uncubed. Think you've got the chops to be a party scientist? Check out their open positions.
Be a Better Splash Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Splash when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Splash? Visit https://splashthat.com/
Jobs You May Like
Manager, Originals Series Publicity - UCAN
Netflix, New York, New York
Carrot Creative, Brooklyn, NY
Digital Marketing, Sr. Manager
Hortonworks, London, UK
Marketing Manager, Vertical & International Markets
Dataminr, New York
Head of Performance Marketing
Birchbox, New York
Red Antler, Brooklyn