Splash is a global event marketing technology that works with the world’s leading brands. Our Professional Services team helps clients successfully on-board to the platform, execute their programs successfully, and measure the impact. Implementation involves many moving parts, including regimented QA to ensure our clients’ success.
- Design, implement, and execute test cases based on product and client-driven requirements
- When necessary, examine and debug issues in test suites with an eye towards scale and reliability
- Drive continuous improvement across the product and technology platformsCompliment fellow QA team member testing strategies and goals, identifying and resolving gaps where necessary
- Provide feedback and input on how testing can be more efficient and effective
- Test across devices in a robust testing matrix (multiple devices/OS/browsers) using a blended mix of automation and manual testing
- Report bugs/issues in tracking system du-jour
- Suggest improvements to UI/UX and product usage
- Act as a last-line of defense for quality in releases; be comfortable pushing for release postponement where quality is concerned
- 5+ years of manual and automated testing experience
- Strong analytical, organizational and prioritization skills
- Creative thinker
- Strong knowledge of software development lifecycles and Agile methodologies
- Proactive by nature; Autonomous
- Thoughtful and influentialcommunicator
- Product-oriented mindset - you seek to better the product and user experience by voicing potential improvements during the testing process
- Eager to expand skillsets through learning and hands-on experience
- Experience with defect tracking and planning tools such as JIRA, Rally, Bugzilla
- Exposure to rapid release cadences, CI/CD and automated testing
- Familiar with tools such as TestRail, Selenium, Browserstack, Bugsnag, etc.
- Experience with
Splash is an equal opportunity employer.
Splash's design-first, and analytics-focused platform powers events for the likes of Spotify, Anheuser-Busch, and a little old event series we call Uncubed. Think you've got the chops to be a party scientist? Check out their open positions.
Be a Better Splash Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Splash when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Splash? Visit Splash's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software-Engineer – Web Development – PHP
trivago, Leipzig, Germany
Mechanical Engineer, Integration
Lyft, Palo Alto, CA
Staff Software Engineer, Back-End Growth
Coursera, Mountain View, CA
TALA, Santa Monica
Element AI, Toronto
Software Engineer - Radar
Zoox, Foster City, CA