Our mission: We believe the most powerful marketing happens in-person. Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach and engage their target audiences in-person.
The team: Our sales team helps the world’s leading brands transform their in-person marketing programs by providing technology solutions that make it easier and more efficient to create, execute and measure the impact of events at scale.
More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event execution, optimize performance and connect event-driven engagement to business results. In just the past year, we’ve doubled sales, increased deal sizes and grown the sales team from 1 to 20 people. We’re building NYC’s next great SaaS company and we want you to be a part of it.
Sales Solutions Consultant: Splash’s sales solution consultant is the key person demonstrating our software to prospects and clients. This person is a Splash expert on all fronts: knows the ins and outs of all Splash software features, understands and can explain Splash implementation, and all integrations with other systems. The solutions consultant will organize Splash pages and use-case examples, and strategically leverage information to solve prospect and client pain points. The ultimate goal is to enhance customer satisfaction and increase sales. The solutions consultant will also train all new hires in Sales and Client Success on the Splash software, making them a critical part of Splash team on-boarding.
- Splash expert on all current and future software functionality
- Expert on all meeting processes
- Strategically research / prospect discovery related challenges to ROI
- Prepare for and manage all Splash software demonstrations for Splash prospects in a friendly and educated manner
- Assist on most live and web calls
- Organize Splash use case examples, be able to match with relevant prospects
- Train any new hires across Sales and Client Success on Splash software and use cases
- Create client specific Splash pages and custom presentations within the software
- 5-10 years of software demonstration experience
- Software and systems expertise: proven fluency in software systems, any coding/design/backend experience a bonus!
- Curious and strategic - motivated by brainstorming and problem solving
- Positive attitude, extremely personable, hard-working
- Experience in direct sales or in training is a plus
Splash is an equal opportunity employer.
Splash's design-first, and analytics-focused platform powers events for the likes of Spotify, Anheuser-Busch, and a little old event series we call Uncubed. Think you've got the chops to be a party scientist? Check out their open positions.
Be a Better Splash Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Splash when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Splash? Visit https://splashthat.com/
Jobs You May Like
Grindr, HQ - West Hollywood
Growth Marketing Manager (Contract Position)
Venmo, New York
Meetup, New York
Western Regional Political Director
The Democratic Party , Washington, DC (DNC HQ)
Sales Development Representative
The Sourcery, Athos
Web Optimization Manager
Confluent, Palo Alto