Junior Design Analyst
Can you look at the ordinary and make it extraordinary? Are you kind? Empathetic? Are you tenacious enough to turn roadblocks into super highways? Do you love turning a complicated problem into a simple, elegant solution? Are you bold enough to push and question when needed? Do you specialize in making visual magic?
If so - we want you.
We are looking for a multi-talented Junior Design Analyst to join our close-knit design team. At Splash, we believe that experience is everything. We offer the world's first event marketing software driven to maximize the impact of in-person events. The end-to-end Splash platform empowers our users to create memorable event experiences through beautiful design, powerful planning and analysis tools, and meaningful integration of email marketing and social media. In short, we strive to make events extraordinary.
Our team is driven to create clean, engaging web template designs that are bold enough to make a statement and and delightful enough to provoke a smile. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and wants to make a big impact. We want someone with a can-do, get-it-done, problem-solving attitude. Someone who lives to come up with wild ideas and yet work within a framework.
- 1-2 years of experience at a design firm/studio or an in-house design position.
- Degree in Graphic Design, Web Design or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Exceptional technical skills in the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and Indesign) as well as Sketch
- Knowledge of visual design theory (i.e., composition, color theory, typography etc.)
- Constantly seeking out current design trends
- Knowledge of Web design and UX principles a plus
- Working CSS/HTML/JS knowledge a plus
Excellent communication skills:
- The ability to work self motivated as well as collaborate towards a common goal
- Being able to give and receive feedback is a must. You thrive in an environment of constant feedback
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
Tenacity and Passion:
- The ability to deliver against tight timelines, managing multiple and competing work priorities
- A proactive, self motivated, team player with zero ego
- You are driven, passionate, versatile and open minded
- Collaborate with the Director of Creative Services and the Creative Services Project Manager to execute and innovate on best building standards and assure brand consistency across multiple projects and brands
- Execute design analysis on event sites built for brands to ensure function and brand consistency
- Partner with cross-functional teams to assure amazing high quality work is developed for our clients and the Splash brand
- Use your creative problem solving to develop detailed processes which assist the creation of comprehensive design solutions that engage, delight, and inspire
- Manage simultaneous projects and tasks effectively and deliver assignments on time
- Communicate effectively and consistently with stakeholders on project development
Splash is an equal opportunity employer.
Splash's design-first, and analytics-focused platform powers events for the likes of Spotify, Anheuser-Busch, and a little old event series we call Uncubed. Think you've got the chops to be a party scientist? Check out their open positions.
Be a Better Splash Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Splash when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Splash? Visit https://splashthat.com/
Jobs You May Like
Senior Analyst, Sales Analytics
Slack, San Francisco
Lead Instructor, Principal Data Scientist
Galvanize, San Francisco
Vulnerability Management Analyst
Ring Inc., Santa Monica, CA
Blue State Digital, NYC
Research Associate, Strategic Insights
TripAdvisor, London, United Kingdom