At Splash, we believe that experience is everything. We offer the world's first event marketing software driven to maximize your impact - before, during, and after an event.
The end-to-end Splash platform empowers our users to create memorable event experiences through beautiful design, powerful planning and analysis tools, and meaningful integration of email marketing and social media.
Our users power event executions ranging from concerts to recruiting programs and everything in between. If you're looking to take your event strategy to the next level, we can't wait to hear from you!
About the role:
Senior Product Managers at Splash have three core responsibilities. First and foremost, they must understand our user base and their event program goals. Second, they must be able to consolidate the wide range of goals and requests from our user base into concise, effective solutions. Third, they must be able to communicate those goals, problems, and solutions across different parts of the Splash organization.
- Effectively identify product gaps and communicate solutions and requirements, both verbally and in documentation
- Manage teams of designers and developers as they execute on product plans
- Keep stakeholders and the larger company up to date on project status before, during, and after a product ships
- Conduct user research through surveys, interviews, user tests, and data analytics
- Own one or more product lines, including release plans, defining product roadmaps, and serving as the internal “product expert”
- Responsible for ensuring high product quality and alignment with Splash product standards
- Manage development pods in web, mobile, or both
- Perform competitive analysis
- Collaborate with product design team to create wireframes and clear product requirements
- Own full scope product development, over part of our platform
- Communicate across organization on product vision and updates
- At least 5 years of product management experience – familiarity with a SaaS model a plus
- Ability to tell the story of a product journey, from MVP to finished product – you’ll need to utilize user stories and wireframes to clearly define requirements and outcomes, with efficient prioritization of development schedules
- Full understanding of current state, future state, and ideal state
- Ability to work cross-functionally, with multiple development and design teams
- Strong attention to detail and respect for timelines & deadlines
- Must have hustle and “all in” attitude – value ownership, integrity, innovation
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence is a bonus
If you’re interested in joining our growing team, please send us your resume. We can’t wait to meet you!
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer a full suite of benefits, medical, dental and vision.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas and great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Splash's design-first, and analytics-focused platform powers events for the likes of Spotify, Anheuser-Busch, and a little old event series we call Uncubed. Think you've got the chops to be a party scientist? Check out their open positions.
Be a Better Splash Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Splash when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Splash? Visit Splash's website.
Jobs You May Like
Everlaw, Oakland, California
Senior Full-Stack Engineer, Creative Management
Product Manager (Partners)
Group Product Manager - Platform Security and Compliance
Director of Product (m/f/x)
Sr Director - User Experience and UI Engineering
Icertis, Pune Area, India