At Splash we believe that nothing is more powerful than human connection. With that our goal is to bring people together at events in a meaningful way and how we communicate to potential attendees sits at its core.
About the role:
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager that will define the product vision and roadmap that establishes how Splash can enable a holistic communications strategy for our customers. To be successful, the candidate will need to demonstrate a thorough understanding of enterprise communication platforms ranging from email, SMS, marketing platforms and surveying tools. With that, they will guide a team in identifying our customers’ challenges and collaborating with other cross-functional teams to iteratively define, develop and deliver experiences that exceed customer expectations.
- Take ownership of our overall platform communications strategy, which focuses on providing tools to our customers to deliver a unique marketing experience to their event.
- Drive market and customer research to understand our core product offering to identify our strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities within a competitive event tech marketplace.
- Define and manage the product roadmap setting expectations with all relevant stakeholders.
- Play a key role at every stage of the product life-cycle, leading the end to end delivery of new products while constantly aligning our goals directly to our users' needs.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues that may impair the organization’s ability to meet its strategic, financial and technical goals.
- Leverage data/analytics to make decisions, but know how to make the call when all the data isn’t there.
- 5+ years of experience in product management, preferably with experience in enterprise SaaS platform environments.
- A practitioner of Agile and Lean software development methodologies.
- Knowledgeable of how an enterprise SaaS organization delivers value to a customer. From marketing to sales, implementation to support, renewals and expansions through customer success.
- An understanding of design and design related tools.
- Passion for building innovative products that solve user needs through a deep understanding of the customer and finding product-market fit.
- Keen product intuition and UX sensibilities.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills with a demonstrated ability of building strong cross-functional relationships within an organization.
- Prior experience in a senior product role at a product company. Experience with both administrator and employee experiences a plus.
If you’re interested in joining our growing team, please send us your resume. We can’t wait to meet you!
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer a full suite of benefits, medical, dental and vision.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas and great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
*We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for
employment with Splash, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, 8 personal
records, 9 commercial information, 10 professional or employment information, 11 non-public
education records 12 and inferences drawn from your PI. 1314 We collect your PI for our
purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential
employment. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at
Splash's design-first, and analytics-focused platform powers events for the likes of Spotify, Anheuser-Busch, and a little old event series we call Uncubed. Think you've got the chops to be a party scientist? Check out their open positions.
Be a Better Splash Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Splash when you watch classes taught by their top employees.