About Company and Team:
Join our small-and-skilled engineering team as we extend Splash into grand new markets. Our modular software and scalable cloud infrastructure allows us to be stable and flexible as we provide SaaS features to our free and paid clients. We deal in workflow, efficiency optimization, and bulk data manipulation. We are rapidly upgrading a jQuery/Backbone system to a component-based React.js/Redux system, both for building and rendering client-facing pages and emails.
As a Front-End engineer, you’ll be responsible for the following duties:
- Building tools that our clients use to express themselves on web and mobile
- Building tools that our clients use to manage and manipulate their own clients’ data
- Testing tool output against sample pages for stability and performance
- Building static pages to host Splash content and systems
Experience with any or all of the following technologies:
- Redux or Flux
- Babel and ES6
- Live development in Chrome with sourcemapping
- Webpack / Browserify / Gulp
- Karma and Jasmine testing
- Git and Git-flow
- 5+ years’ experience outside of a university or bootcamp
Splash is an equal opportunity employer.
Splash's design-first, and analytics-focused platform powers events for the likes of Spotify, Anheuser-Busch, and a little old event series we call Uncubed. Think you've got the chops to be a party scientist? Check out their open positions.
Be a Better Splash Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Splash when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Splash? Visit Splash's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior DevOps Engineer
PatientPop, Santa Monica, CA
Test Engineer, Chassis System
Zoox, San Carlos, CA
Senior Core Engineer, Meetup Groups
Meetup, New York
Senior iOS Engineer
HealthTap, Palo Alto
Android Engineer (Contract)
Snap Inc., Odessa, Ukraine
Machine Learning Engineer
Kensho, New York City, NY