Customer Support Specialist - Overnight Coverage, Phoenix AZ
Splash, Phoenix, AZ
Beautiful event websites
We believe the most powerful marketing happens in-person. Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach and engage their target audiences in-person. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights and measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs and connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution and optimize performance.
About the role:
Be a founding member of our AZ office! Splash is a growing startup headquartered in New York City and we're looking for top talent to join our team as we expand to the Phoenix area. We're starting by growing our Support team, and this is an unparalleled opportunity to be directly involved in this new initiative! With a growing client base, it has become a priority to offer dedicated service at all times.
This opportunity will work a full-time, overnight schedule.
- Support global Enterprise-level programs and custom workflows with technological expertise
- Troubleshoot platform issues and communicate with Product and Development teams for resolution
- Provide excellent and creative problem-solving with anticipated client needs in mind
- Advise on industry topics and how to best apply them to event-level strategy
- Create tutorials, write FAQ articles in the Help Center
- Document client history, workflows, and best practices for internal support guides
- Own and monitor all processes for Splash ticketing platform
- Analyze customer experience and user behavior to influence product roadmaps
Exude professionalism and maintain brand values in all client-facing communication
- BA/BS preferred or equivalent work experience with demonstrated proficiency
- 2+ years of experience in Journalism, Communications, Hospitality or Technical Support Industry
- Experience with Enterprise SaaS technology
- Expert with Google Docs, Microsoft Office, social media management tools, and relevant software programs in your field
- Experience with Salesforce and marketing automation systems (e.g. Marketo,HubSpot, Eloqua) are a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills is a must
- Bonus points for coaching or volunteer experience - we love team players!
If you’re interested in joining our hilarious, brilliant, ambitious, incredible team, please send a cover letter and your resume. We can’t wait to meet you!
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer a full suite of benefits, medical, dental and vision.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas and great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Splash's design-first, and analytics-focused platform powers events for the likes of Spotify, Anheuser-Busch, and a little old event series we call Uncubed. Think you've got the chops to be a party scientist? Check out their open positions.
Be a Better Splash Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Splash when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Splash? Visit Splash's website.
Jobs You May Like
Logistics Specialist, Global Supply Chain
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, MA
Supply Chain Loss Prevention Manager
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Senior Support Engineer, Nomad
HashiCorp, Remote US
Construction Project Manager
Bonobos, New York, NY
Don't see what you're looking for?
Optimus Ride, Boston, MA
Social Media Specialist - German