We believe the most powerful marketing happens in-person. Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach and engage their target audiences in-person. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights and measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs and connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution and optimize performance.
About the role:
The Splash Implementation team helps the world’s best brands solve their scaled event marketing challenges by utilizing our software to provide workflow, flexible creative, powerful integrations and reporting with meaningful insights in regards to their event marketing operations and strategies. You'll become an expert Splash user while developing a deep understanding of event marketing program execution and analytics.
The Project Manager will help deliver our SaaS Event Marketing solution to multiple customers in diverse industries, collaborating with them while focusing on absolute efficiency. The PM will work with a great group of talented resources and will participate in daily stand-ups, weekly/monthly stakeholder touch points, and incorporate the proper framework and methodology to help ensure successful delivery. You will also gain exposure working on projects of various size and complexity for customers in several industries, including healthcare, retail and professional services.
Splash is headquartered in NYC with satellite offices in Phoenix, Philadelphia and Madrid. While we're growing our Implementation team in Phoenix, this person would report back to our Director of Project Management in New York.
- Simultaneously plan and manage multiple customer projects through the entire project lifecycle
- Assist customers with initial definition of project goals, identification of stakeholders, timelines/milestones, risks, etc.
- Build timelines, and track projects through completion and acceptance
- Provide regular health / status reporting to key internal and customer stakeholders
- Assist customers with SaaS Product implementations including architecture, configuration, branding, testing, training, and optimization consulting
- Participate in pre-sales process to fully understand the client and their needs, tasks, and gathering requirements.
- Manage pilot implementations where key metrics related to conversion or productivity are required for further expansion
- Work closely with other Project Managers on larger projects
- Assist with security audits of SaaS infrastructures and procedures
- Ensure budgets, schedules and performance standards are attained.
- Responsible for serving as the primary customer escalation point for customer changes and/or issues during the implementation process
- Assist the sales teams with project scoping exercises and preparing statements of work
- Responsible for providing project oversight to ensure all project management processes are followed
- Leverage office productivity software (e.g. Salesforce, Google Sheets, Microsoft Office, Google Sheets, JIRA/Confluence and Project Planning tools)
- Drive process improvements to streamline work and provide a higher value to our customers
- Inspire team with drive and motivation needed to aggressively meet commitments
- Responsible for the management of virtual delivery resources and subcontractors
- Work with Sales, Product, and other cross functional teams to improve customer experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in an applicable field
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience in Software Implementations, Engagement Management, Project Management, Management Consulting, or Enterprise Software participating in and leading large, complex projects within an enterprise-wide environment.
- Knowledge of/Experience with hybrid methodologies across Waterfall (Traditional, Iterative) and Agile (Scrum, Kanban)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to drive large, highly complex programs in a fast-paced, matrix management organization
- Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to effectively engage and influence at all levels
- Ability to effectively and efficiently analyze data to identify potential issues that aid in decision making by mitigating risks
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload and tasks to meet deadlines
- Ability to engage internally and with clients of all levels, from C-Suite to IT individual contributor
- Ability to meet small travel requirement (10-15% maximum)
- Scrum Master (CSM) and/or Project Management Professional (PMP/PMI) certification is helpful, but not required.
- Knowledge and/or experience of basic technical skills, such as coding or network infrastructure a plus
If you’re interested in joining our fun, ambitious, and hardworking team, please send your resume. Splash is an equal opportunity employer.
Splash's design-first, and analytics-focused platform powers events for the likes of Spotify, Anheuser-Busch, and a little old event series we call Uncubed. Think you've got the chops to be a party scientist? Check out their open positions.
Be a Better Splash Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Splash when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Splash? Visit Splash's website.
Jobs You May Like
Mobile Retail Expert
Enjoy, Tulsa, OK