At Splash we believe that nothing is more powerful than human connection. With that our goal is to bring people together at events in a meaningful way and how we communicate to potential attendees sits at its core.
About the role:
We are looking for a Director of Product to scale product excellence across the enterprise suite of tools within Splash including: Design, Workflow, Mobile, Forms and Enterprise management. By establishing a tight working relationship with your partners in Design and Engineering, you’ll lead the execution of our vision and strategy and oversee multiple product teams to best serve our users and help continue to grow a healthy customer centric enterprise business.
- Proactively drive cross team strategy, driving a tight collaboration with your key Design, Engineering, and Marketing partners and business stakeholders.
- Apply your deep understanding of user science techniques to ensure effective research is conducted on an ongoing basis to refine our product direction.
- Lead the product team to advocate for the user throughout the organization, helping drive a shared organizational understanding of our users needs.
- Collaborate across the company to prioritize and solve the many problems that affect our businesses and ability to succeed.
- Get your hands dirty in the data to support the broader definition of success and key metrics on each and every initiative.
- Continue to refine how data, engineering and design work together to deliver value to our customers.
- Drive outcome-focus execution - what matters most is how Splash impacts our customers and our business.
- 8+ years of product leadership experience, where you were accountable for overseeing the execution of product strategy and user understanding.
- Demonstrable successes in launching and scaling complex products through iteration and learning within an enterprise environment.
- A track record of ongoing development of product team members.
- You have keen aesthetics and empathy, and a user-centered mentality.
- You know how to best apply quantitative and qualitative data in making product decisions and have deep experience with analytics and research tools.
- You have a track record of creating quality consumer experiences that solve real user needs and drive business growth.
- You communicate clearly and collaborate effectively with your partners and executives
- Experience operating within a SAAS enterprise platform.
- A background within a design focused organization.
- Experience within a B2B2C environment.
If you’re interested in joining our growing team, please send us your resume. We can’t wait to meet you!
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer a full suite of benefits, medical, dental and vision.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas and great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Splash's design-first, and analytics-focused platform powers events for the likes of Spotify, Anheuser-Busch, and a little old event series we call Uncubed. Think you've got the chops to be a party scientist? Check out their open positions.
Be a Better Splash Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Splash when you watch classes taught by their top employees.