We believe the most powerful marketing happens in-person. Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach and engage their target audiences in-person. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights and measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs and connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution and optimize performance.
About the role:
Splash is seeking a Team Lead to work with our Creative team in our Philly office. Splash Creative sits in a unique place in our organization. While our core function is to translate our customers' brand on to our platform, we exist between our Product teams and our Customer Success teams. The Team Lead reports directly to the Director of Splash Creative and is responsible for the daily scoping, management, and assignment of creative service work, from initial request to final production. They ensure that the work is running smoothly by communicating with key stakeholders, both internal and customers, about projects and product expectations. As a player/coach, a large part of the job is understanding our product, our team, and completing deliverables as needed to keep the flow of work going. The Team Lead must be well versed in and excited by UX/graphic design, data-driven and detail-oriented, enthusiastic, enjoy working with creative people in a collective atmosphere, and have a can-do, get-it-done, problem-solving attitude. If you have a background in management at a creative agency this job is for you!
- Managing the daily schedule and assignment of creative tasks
- Managing and evolving an efficient workflow
- Assisting with quality assurance on designs
- Managing forecasting and utilization of resources
- Collaborating with the Product team in explorations and innovation
- Establishing the scope of creative requests
- Reporting on performance metrics
- Mentoring other team members
- Collaborating with the Director on strategic goals
- Completing creative projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic or a design-related field
- 3-6 years of experience in running traffic in a digital agency environment
- Excellent prioritization, organization, time management, and follow-through skills
- Experience in UX and Graphic design
- Experience with Salesforce and Mission Control software
- Experience in working closely with customer success and project management teams
- Ability to work independently, part of a team, as well as self-start projects
*Please include a link to your portfolio when applying - thank you!
If you’re interested in joining our growing team, please send us your resume and portfolio. We can’t wait to meet you!
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer a full suite of benefits, medical, dental and vision.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas and great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for
employment with Splash, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, 8 personal
records, 9 commercial information, 10 professional or employment information, 11 non-public
education records 12 and inferences drawn from your PI. 1314 We collect your PI for our
purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential
employment. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at
Splash's design-first, and analytics-focused platform powers events for the likes of Spotify, Anheuser-Busch, and a little old event series we call Uncubed. Think you've got the chops to be a party scientist? Check out their open positions.
Be a Better Splash Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Splash when you watch classes taught by their top employees.